University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

Started by kld16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Portal is still the same. Nothing has came in yet. I am starting to become more and more confused...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just checked the portal and it said I am on the post interview waitlist.

After all this waiting, I really don't know how to feel anymore.
 
Congrats to all those who are/will be accepted!

As for me, does anyone know how long it would take for me to really get some closure on this waitlist situation?
 
Ok, so can anyone help me figure this out, no update, no change, no nothing. Everything is still the same. One person said they got accepted to the Flex, but me and another individual are still with no updates and no change and it has been well over four hours since the person that got accepted told us the news. Has anyone ever encountered this situation? Thanks!
 
i got an email and status change. 😀 finally some good news... im going to create a facebook group page for spring 2015. people PM me please so i can add you on facebook and add you to the group!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got an email and status change. 😀 finally some good news... im going to create a facebook group page for spring 2015. people PM me please so i can add you on facebook and add you to the group!
Thanks for making a fb page!
How do I PM you? 🙂:bear::writer:
 
If there are any flex applicants for FL, please tell me whats going on!!!! I am clueless on what is happening...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad