University of St. Augustine Spring 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@JoDpt Spring 2017! Only one month to prepare!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello I have questions for the re-applicants who have been accepted:
How much of an improvement did you make the 2nd time? For example as long as there is an improvement is it there a high chance of being accepted or Is a drastic change necessary? Do admissions highly considerate re-applicants ? I will be retaking physics 1 and also take exercise physio lecture to help my pgpa bump up to a 3.26 if I get As in those. Also I will be retaking the gre. I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!

Just found out I got accepted for the May 2017 DPT class at the St. Augustine, FL campus! I applied for the January start date but was waitlisted, then received an email with my acceptance for May. Does anyone else know if they've been accepted for the summer 2017 class?

Hello I have questions for the re-applicants who have been accepted:
How much of an improvement did you make the 2nd time? For example as long as there is an improvement is it there a high chance of being accepted or Is a drastic change necessary? Do admissions highly considerate re-applicants ? I will be retaking physics 1 and also take exercise physio lecture to help my pgpa bump up to a 3.26 if I get As in those. Also I will be retaking the gre. I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!

I just re applied after being waitlisted. If you were outright denied (not waitlisted) I would suggest taking a coarse in a related subject area that you did most poorly in.

I was waitlisted Spring of 2017 and accepted for summer of 2017

Hi everyone, I am currently waitlisted for the MOT program at the St. Augustine Campus. Keeping my fingers crossed! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Has anyone that was waitlisted for summer 2017 MOT St. Augustine campus been called for an acceptance yet?

Hi everyone, I am currently waitlisted for the MOT program at the St. Augustine Campus. Keeping my fingers crossed! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!
have you heard anything back yet?

have you heard anything back yet?

No not yet, I think I read somewhere on a thread that the deposit is due sometime this week for students so I am hoping the waitlist will start to move soon!

Has anyone heard from the Miami Campus or Staugustine FL location (beginning classes in fall)

I have still not heard and applied in October

Hey I was waitlisted for the MOT summer 2017 but I just got an email today saying I got accepted!! Good luck everyone!

I too got my acceptance email for the st. Augustine campus this morning!! I applied for the MOT program. Good luck and congrats to those accepted!

Has anyone heard back from St. Augustine for the Fall MOT program? I applied in November and still haven't heard anything. Marlena Jackson said I'd hear from them within a week, but that was a month ago. I'm wondering if the class is full or if there is still hope..

Hi,
I was submitting my application for summer, but the gentleman who was helping me said that he is going to put me in for this coming August.
I was just wondering if anyone knows what are the likeliness of me getting accepted for this semester, I got my Bs in Biomedical Engineering @ Gatech (Cum GPA 3.34), MBA @ PSU (GPA 3.92/3.94).

PreReq GPA: 3.6
Master's GPA: 3.9
GRE: 305
Observation hours:
PT about 200 hrs
Emergency room 1000 hrs

I would be really appreciated if someone could give me some feedback, also, please let me know how long it took for y'all to hear back from the school once u submit the application.

Good luck to you all!

Hello all- has anyone been accepted with 2Cs in the prerequisite?
I am applying for the full dpt program. I applied last year and I got denied. Last year I applied with 3.05 USA gpa with 2 Cs in Chem. And a 292 Gre. I knew I was at a risk but I wanted to try anyway.

This time my GRE improved to a 302. I retook one of the Chems at UC Berkeley extension and I blew it- got a 78% C again. I am extremely upset at myself. This particular subject is difficult for me- I tried my best but I just couldn't get at least a B. I know it will look bad and now I am extremely discouraged.

Last edited:
Hello!

I have applied for the Spring of 2018 class at the San Marcos Campus for DPT full-time. I still have not heard anything back yet about my status. Has anyone else who has applied for Spring 2018 heard anything? Does anyone who has been accepted know about how long it took them to let you know if you received an interview or not?

Thanks!

Hello all- has anyone been accepted with 2Cs in the prerequisite?
I am applying for the full dpt program. I applied last year and I got denied. Last year I applied with 3.05 USA gpa with 2 Cs in Chem. And a 292 Gre. I knew I was at a risk but I wanted to try anyway.

This time my GRE improved to a 302. I retook one of the Chems at UC Berkeley extension and I blew it- got a 78% C again. I am extremely upset at myself. This particular subject is difficult for me- I tried my best but I just couldn't get at least a B. I know it will look bad and now I am extremely discouraged.

Hello,
I have a friend who had 2 C's in chem and he's currently in the program. He was accepted to their May 2017 class. He had average GRE scores as well. May have wowed at the interview, or they took him because of his massive amount of hours, but he did have the 2 C's and he did get accepted.

Reactions: 1 user