University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just accepted for the summer term in San Marcos! Is there a fb group I can join? I need to find a place to live soon!
Congrats! Were you on the waitlist? Or did you just never hear back until now since your interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Were you on the waitlist? Or did you just never hear back until now since your interview?
My interview was the 13th for the fall term but since they still have open slots for the summer they are letting me start early

I just got accepted for the summer FL DPT program!! Check your emails and portals!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone else's portal still say that you've been invited for an interview?

Last edited:
Well, at least now I don't feel like I'm on an island by myself.

But have you already had your interview and just heard nothing since your interview?

I interviewed on the 27th at the Florida campus.

I was just accepted for the summer term in San Marcos! Is there a fb group I can join? I need to find a place to live soon!

Congrats that's awesome! I also got accepted! I'm not sure what to do though, classes start May 7th and I have no idea where to live and I live on the east coast :/ do you live in California now??

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats and good luck to all still waiting. There is a Facebook group for the Florida campus, if you are looking for a roommate that's where a lot of people have had some luck. I am looking for housing/roommates at the moment and you should see my post on there. I hope to meet a lot of you soon!

Ladies accepted to the San Marcos campus: we have a master room available (with it's own bathroom) about a 5 min drive to campus. There is guest parking and street parking available. Our apartment faces the street in Tuscany hill apartments. Let me know if you are interested!

hi guyss i just recently got accepted into USA spring 2015 at San Marcos. i know how difficult and frustrating this entire process can be so i'd like to share my story to you guys.

i originally applied to fall 2014 but i submitted my app too late (but before the deadline of fall 2014) and they no longer had any spots for the interview, so they had me on the "waitlist for interview " from dec till maybe may or june of this year then moved my file to spring 2015. I received my interview invitation on 7/18 so around 1 month after the app was due, then had my interview on the 8/8. (they only held two interviews, 1st and 8th of aug for spring 2015). on the day of the interview I had a campus tour first, then group interview with 1 faculty member and 1 student, then had my essay. The interview lasted around 30 min and the questions they asked me were 1. Why PT and why USA 2. How to deal with stress 3. How to work with other people in a group 4. How to handle stress.. or something like that. My essay topic was what’s the biggest challenge you’ll face in graduate school. This entire interview went from 10am till 130pm, which was fairly quick compared to my interview with WesternU.

Then after the interview I waited 8-9 weeks to find out the results, which was surprisingly long since the wait was supposed to be 3 weeks instead of 8-9 weeks. I’d say the past 2 months were nothing but frustrating but im glad I made it. and I wish all of you the best and if you have any question please feel free to PM me.

Do they start offering interviews as they review them or do they wait until they receive all their applications to start offering interview? Thanks

Hi everyone! I am applying for the Fall 2016 December deadline. For those of you that have applied to previous deadlines and not received an acceptance, do you know if there is someone at St. Augustine that you can contact to ask about your application and why they made the decision that they did? Thank you!

Hi everyone! I am applying for the Fall 2016 December deadline. For those of you that have applied to previous deadlines and not received an acceptance, do you know if there is someone at St. Augustine that you can contact to ask about your application and why they made the decision that they did? Thank you!
from my experience, they never told me or if I was lucky, I got a few hints. For the most part, it was your grades or you need to work on your interviewing skills. Good luck

Hi,

For those of you who interviewed for the OT program at San Marcos-can anyone give any insight for what the interview was like/what to prepare for? Was there an essay?

Thank you!!

Has anyone interviewed/been accepted for San Marcos MOT?
Hi,

I have an interview for the San Marcos MOT program this upcoming week. How was the interview? Are there certain things I can do to be prepared? Also how many other potential students were you interviewed with?

Any info would help!

Hello,
I was recently accepted into the summer 2018 program in Austin. As far as housing goes, did yall grandfather into the graduating cohorts housing? Or did you have to go find housing/roommates yourself? Idk if anyone is still on this thread but thought Id shoot my shot haha.

Hello,
I was recently accepted into the summer 2018 program in Austin. As far as housing goes, did yall grandfather into the graduating cohorts housing? Or did you have to go find housing/roommates yourself? Idk if anyone is still on this thread but thought Id shoot my shot haha.
I'm a student at the ATX campus. A lot of people live at the Camden Apartments (there are three complexes that are all within 15 min of campus). As far as grabbing graduating cohorts housing is sometimes hard. The timing doesn't always work out great. Congrats on your acceptance!