Sep 18, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Out of curiosity, aside from offers being issued, has the UWSOD sent any waitlists/rejections?

Congrats to everyone accepted, btw; and for those still awaiting a final decision, hang in there (I’m in the same spot)!

About the Ads
Dec 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Out of curiosity, aside from offers being issued, has the UWSOD sent any waitlists/rejections?

Congrats to everyone accepted, btw; and for those still awaiting a final decision, hang in there (I’m in the same spot)!
I interviewed early November and have not heard anything back. I’m a Texas resident as well so that may also be a factor

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 17, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I interviewed early November and have not heard anything back. I’m a Texas resident as well so that may also be a factor
I interviewed at the end of October and have heard nothing - also a TX resident. However, even on the off chance I did get accepted or waitlisted, I would not accept it as I’ve already received an acceptance to a TX school.

Reactions: 1 users
Aug 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

I do have a friend that interviewed in October, is a WA resident and was rejected a couple weeks ago.

Aug 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just got off the phone a couple hours ago with Memory. Can't believe I am saying this ...OFFER MADE!! This is my second cycle applying and I am a mom of two, non traditional student so this was not an easy road but I did it!

Reactions: 8 users
Sep 18, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just got off the phone a couple hours ago with Memory. Can't believe I am saying this ...OFFER MADE!! This is my second cycle applying and I am a mom of two, non traditional student so this was not an easy road but I did it!
Congrats, Jessica!! Well deserved and earned! Keeping my fingers crossed for a similar “(206)” call 😉

Reactions: 2 users
Aug 30, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats!!!!! Hard work and dedication pays off!!!! I had to ask one question. Did your status change on AADSAS once you received an offer and did you get an email as well? Thanks in advance!!!

Aug 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats!!!!! Hard work and dedication pays off!!!! I had to ask one question. Did your status change on AADSAS once you received an offer and did you get an email as well? Thanks in advance!!!
Thank you so much!! It really does :)
Yes my status changed either right before or right after the call because I had just checked it earlier that morning and it still said "invited for interview" and then after the phone call it did say "offer made." Then I got an email after the call as well with all the information and a separate Facebook invite email.

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 16, 2021
Thank you so much!! It really does :)
Yes my status changed either right before or right after the call because I had just checked it earlier that morning and it still said "invited for interview" and then after the phone call it did say "offer made." Then I got an email after the call as well with all the information and a separate Facebook invite email.
Congratulations! I just wanted to ask you one question. Do you know if the class has been already full or are they still sending offers to students?

Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations! I just wanted to ask you one question. Do you know if the class has been already full or are they still sending offers to students?
Based on previous years I imagine the class is generally full by the end of January. They accept a lot of IS/WICHE students who’s #1 choice Is UW so they fill the class pretty fast. From January-March they will accept a couple students at a time after students drop their seat for other schools. Around early March admissions will formalize a waitlist that ranks students in order of preference. You can expect movement between 2-10 seats as students receive offers from other schools and drop their seat.

basically a long answer of saying; yes I believe the class is full (I could be wrong).. but there’s a high likelihood students will drop and there will be some movement In the coming months. So if you’re between like 1-5 on the waitlist I think you have a good chance of receiving an offer. 5-10 is less likely but not impossible. 10+ and basically very little chance

Reactions: 1 user
Aug 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I believe 1942 is correct based on seeing the amount of students in the Facebook group, and that at least a couple of them also have acceptances to other schools and are still deciding.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.