*****UNLV Class of 2013*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrEagleMike

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's start this thread to find out who's actually going to UNLV. :D

I'm from California, but I'm up in Idaho for school. I'll be coming down to LV with my wife and 16 mnth son during the summer.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been thinking about it. I am from Oklahoma. Thought abut OU and UNLV. Still looking tho.

I'll be there. Pretty hyped to move to vegas, cant wait to party it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!! I'm stoked to be going to UNLV! The atmosphere with the students seemed to be fun and supportive and the technology is second to none. Partying days have came and gone in my old age. I might have a couple frank the tank nights left in me, but my main focus will obviously on school! Looking forward to meeting some cool peeps come Sept.:thumbup:

Hey everyone, I saw that there is a facebook group made:

JOIN!

If you don't have a facebook, get one!! It's a great way to see who your new classmates will be and to set up events sometimes! :)

you havent joined :p

hmm, no apparent female members as far as I can see: Todd, Craig, Nate, Richie, and Chris. Although I guess you could be Chris :p Actually, it says displaying 5 of 6 members, and when I click on show all, it still only shows 5, so I dunno. Guess there's something wrong with facebook's update system.

Are there any females looking for someone to live with?

I can not wait to start school!