Unsure about my scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gordo014

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I know this might be written off as typical SDN neuroticism but I’m a little nervous about how my scores might be interpreted.

AA: 22
TS: 20
Bio: 26
GChem: 18
Orgo: 19
RC: 28
QR:18
PAT:19

I’ve noticed people tend to talk negatively about one or two high scores inflating one’s AA and I’m not sure how where I stand. My girlfriend suggested retaking it to boost my TS. I found GChem to be extremely hard (whereas it was tied with Bio for my best subject on BC) and I was still kind of shook when I took the OChem portion so I’m pretty disappointed there.

For reference, I’m applying this cycle and have a 3.6 GPA/sGPA (with an extremely strong upward trend)

Just hoping to get some feedback on my scores

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I know this might be written off as typical SDN neuroticism but I’m a little nervous about how my scores might be interpreted.

AA: 22
TS: 20
Bio: 26
GChem: 18
Orgo: 19
RC: 28
QR:18
PAT:19

I’ve noticed people tend to talk negatively about one or two high scores inflating one’s AA and I’m not sure how where I stand. My girlfriend suggested retaking it to boost my TS. I found GChem to be extremely hard (whereas it was tied with Bio for my best subject on BC) and I was still kind of shook when I took the OChem portion so I’m pretty disappointed there.

For reference, I’m applying this cycle and have a 3.6 GPA/sGPA (with an extremely strong upward trend)

Just hoping to get some feedback on my scores

To me high science inflation is okay, but usually a high RC/QR sounds more "iffy", especially QR. Personally I'd rather have 22 in all the sciences and a 21/22 in RC over a 28 RC and < 20 Sciences.

Reactions: 1 user
What stands out is the low General Chemistry and PAT scores. What resources did you use to prepare for these 2 sections?

I think you can still get in, your GPA is pretty solid so it's a matter of time :)

Those scores are amazing. You really have nothing to worry about. Your 18 in GC and 19 in OC is still better than average test scores. Your Biology score stands out big time as well.