Unvaccinated blood

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoardingDoc

Don't worry. I've got my towel.
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Had a patient ask me for unvaccinated blood today. I laughed and said "to be clear, I assume that's a joke." He said it wasn't. I laughed again and said no. He took it better than I expected.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the red cross filters all the microchips out before they package it.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Did he ask you if you're a "pureblood"? I've heard people say, "I would NEVER go to a doctor who isn't a 'pureblood.'"

(For the uninitiated, a 'pureblood' is someone who's never gotten a COVID vaccination.)

Reactions: 1 user
Did he ask you if you're a "pureblood"? I've heard people say, "I would NEVER go to a doctor who isn't a 'pureblood.'"

(For the uninitiated, a 'pureblood' is someone who's never gotten a COVID vaccination.)
He didn't. I would have reflexively replied that I was a mudblood.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can see how a muggle would be scared to get a vaccinated blood transfusion. People have all kinds of beliefs. This old guy I saw yesterday bought a $6,000 laser machine from a chiropractor because he was told it would reduce the peripheral edema.

That being said, does anyone know if spike proteins in blood from (recently) vaccinated people are detectable? If so that would even give me pause. If not, then who cares? Certainly the mRNA is degraded by that point and not a big issue.