Update Worthy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hass_Love_Fitness

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of the schools I interviewed at told us they love to hear updates and I wanted to see from others if this was update worthy. I designed and patented a new product that is both environmentally and health conscious, cannot get into specifics but I should have it on the market in a couple of months. I’ve partnered with local organizations to donate a portion of our profits for STEM education in young children. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

One of the schools I interviewed at told us they love to hear updates and I wanted to see from others if this was update worthy. I designed and patented a new product that is both environmentally and health conscious, cannot get into specifics but I should have it on the market in a couple of months. I’ve partnered with local organizations to donate a portion of our profits for STEM education in young children. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Probably not worthy if you have to be this vague with them as well. It has to be something they can check up on and prove.

Probably not worthy if you have to be this vague with them as well. It has to be something they can check up on and prove.

I’d give the committee all the details, just can’t put details on this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely. Sounds shark tank worthy too. Good stuff :bow:

Reactions: 1 user