Updated List of all the 0-6 Pharmacy schools?

lamalectr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been doing some research on 0-6 Pharmacy schools, and in many of the posts, it seems that many colleges now are changing their program--some are changing to 7 years instead of 6, while others have stopped being a 6 year school.
I had this list of schools that I thought were all 0-6, but I guess some are invalid now.
I also tried to search the schools individually, but could not find the part if they do offer 0-6 programs. Spending an extra year of doing pharmacy work doesn't sound too great..
Here is the list!
So far, I think these are all 0-6 schools. What others schools are there? I feel like there should more.

University of the Pacific
Ohio Northern
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Rutgers
Northeastern
St. John's
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
University of Findlay
University of Rhode Island
Duquesne university
University of the Sciences
University of Pittsburgh

Also, which schools do you prefer, or where are you going right now, if you're already in college?
I have no idea which schools are better, but I do prefer schools with lower tuition and not too big campuses. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe STLCOP is switching to 0-7. Pitt is 0-6 if you keep about a 3.5 GPA.
I graduated from USP (or as they like to call themselves now, USci). Too expensive of a program and some things were run poorly, but the school does have name recognition. Also, Philly's a great city.