UPEI AVC c/o 2025 accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LishikaLange

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I wanted to make a thread where everyone from the c/o 2025 can get to know each other. I am an international first time applicant from TN, USA. I also applied to UTCVM, LMU, Ross U, and U of Edinburgh. I'm so excited to start this journey with all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Not ℅ 2025 but just wanted to welcome you to the school! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or even just want to chat! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I'm so excited to be attending AVC.
Do you have any tips for incoming first years or anything you wish you'd known before first semester?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I'm so excited to be attending AVC.
Do you have any tips for incoming first years or anything you wish you'd known before first semester?
I would say, make sure you get a place close to school (and be aware of all the costs involved with your housing). Try and meet as many people as possible, take advantage of your 2nd year buddy and spend as much time in the anatomy lab as possible!

Some may not agree with me on this last one, but enjoy the first 1-2 weeks of classes. Don’t get bogged down with studying yet, take time to explore the island and hang out with friends! Before you know it midterms hit, and then winter sets in and exploring is harder, so you’ll regret spending the first few weeks studying.

Reactions: 1 users
I would say, make sure you get a place close to school (and be aware of all the costs involved with your housing). Try and meet as many people as possible, take advantage of your 2nd year buddy and spend as much time in the anatomy lab as possible!

Some may not agree with me on this last one, but enjoy the first 1-2 weeks of classes. Don’t get bogged down with studying yet, take time to explore the island and hang out with friends! Before you know it midterms hit, and then winter sets in and exploring is harder, so you’ll regret spending the first few weeks studying.
Could I message you about housing in PEI??

Has anyone heard about a Facebook or a GroupMe for our class yet? Trying to figure out housing

Reactions: 1 user