You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPEI AVC C/O 2028
Started by MintyMoose
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if grades sent in later for a winter transcript after the interview have any effect on acceptance?
What are people’s predictions? Will we hear next week or the following?
I'm thinking it will be the week after next week but I really hope I'm wrong!What are people’s predictions? Will we hear next week or the following?
bubbybub
Full Member
Based on last year and previous years, I think we’ll get some results between june 12 and 15. Maybe.What are people’s predictions? Will we hear next week or the following?
futurensvet
Full Member
Tracy is out of office until June 18, I wonder if this will affect the date that we'll hear back
I feel like we are supposed to know by June 15th, so hopefully that means we will hear back tomorrow!?Tracy is out of office until June 18, I wonder if this will affect the date that we'll hear back
It sounds to me like we need probably won’t hear until she’s back on the 18th…I’m assuming she’s the one who will be sending the emails.
Historically she’s not the one to send the emails so hopefully we don’t have to wait until she’s back!It sounds to me like we need probably won’t hear until she’s back on the 18th…I’m assuming she’s the one who will be sending the emails.
Hey guys, wishing you all the best as you wait to hear back from AVC! My name is Seth I am an incoming 1st year international student at AVC looking for another male DVM student to rent a two-bedroom apartment with. The place I am looking to rent is around a 5-minute drive from campus and is pet-friendly. Please message me if you’re interested!
futurensvet
Full Member
Wish we were hearing back today, this waiting is driving me crazy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the chances that we will? Wednesday or Friday? My anxiety is through the roof! So on edge!
futurensvet
Full Member
Historically, emails have been sent out before June 15th so there's a high chance! I was informed that Tracy sent out the emails last year by someone who received their acceptance letter though so maybe it'll be later with her being out of office.What are the chances that we will? Wednesday or Friday? My anxiety is through the roof! So on edge!
NLapplicant
New Member
Any other NL applicants here? I hope we hear soon!
It could be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!
I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!
Wishing all the best to everyone waiting for news today!!
futurensvet
Full Member
congrats!!I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!
futurensvet
Full Member
congratulations!!Just got my acceptance! NS applicant.
Do we have to wait for the UPEI login info to come through before we can apply to the residence? I'm nervous about the first come first serve thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering the same thing! I think so?Do we have to wait for the UPEI login info to come through before we can apply to the residence? I'm nervous about the first come first serve thing!
They sent me two emails that are supposed to contain my username and PIN, and both are blank where that info is supposed to be... 🥲
Mine are blank as well, I just sent them an emailThey sent me two emails that are supposed to contain my username and PIN, and both are blank where that info is supposed to be... 🥲
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to apply for residence? 🙂
Yes! I can't access it even with the tuition paying credentials - I think we might need to wait until we get our actual university emails?
I received new emails with pin and username yesterday. You should check your mail box!Yes! I can't access it even with the tuition paying credentials - I think we might need to wait until we get our actual university emails?
I received new emails with pin and username yesterday. You should check your mail box!
Were you able to apply for residence with these? It did not allow me to use them
Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Yeah maybe we have to wait until our deposit is processed and we get our emails. @hahalemon thanks, I'm wondering the same as @overcastkidjuno - did logging into the application site work with your pin and username because that isn't working for me either 🙂Yes! I can't access it even with the tuition paying credentials - I think we might need to wait until we get our actual university emails?
I was finally able to apply for residence yesterday using the username and pin they supplied me. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August and finally putting faces to everyone here on SDN. I should probably try to relax with the 2 months we have left but I've seriously been spending every second reading posts on here from the last 10 classes. I'm really excited, but at the same time I'm really nervous about being on my own in a totally different province (I went to undergrad only 45 mins away from home). I wonder if I can secretly sneak in my cat and my boyfriend in my suitcase 🙂
I'm a bit stressed out over residence- they said to coordinate travel plans to be at AVC for the 22nd, but now they have emailed us saying move in day is the 21st. I have a work commitment so I hope I will still be able to move in on the 22nd :/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 142
- Views
- 17K