You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPEI AVC C/O 2028
Started by MintyMoose
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think there’s a good chance that we’ll hear this Friday. What are everyone else’s feelings/predictions?
This will be my fourth time applying and honestly, I get more anxious and burnt out with the process every year.
This will be my fourth time applying and honestly, I get more anxious and burnt out with the process every year.
I’m hoping we find out this Friday. This is also my fourth year applying and I feel the same way. It’s definitely exhausting and defeating. Crossing my fingers for us!I think there’s a good chance that we’ll hear this Friday. What are everyone else’s feelings/predictions?
This will be my fourth time applying and honestly, I get more anxious and burnt out with the process every year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an inkling about this Friday, too! I’ve also applied multiple times and improved my application after each cycle. Deep breaths and fingers crossed!I’m hoping we find out this Friday. This is also my fourth year applying and I feel the same way. It’s definitely exhausting and defeating. Crossing my fingers for us!
This Friday would definitely be nice. I've heard from a current fourth year student to expect anywhere between March 15th and March 27th, though it seems to be trending towards the earlier half of that in the past few application cycles. I'm not sure where I want it to be to be quite honest. I think regardless of the "when" I am going to be spending the upcoming holiday completely able to focus on anything else 🙂
futurensvet
Full Member
Fourth time applicant from NS, I'm extremely anxious this year about interview invitations 😩
I’m a bit relieved to hear that I’m not the only fourth time applicant. Not that I’m glad any of us haven’t gotten accepted yet 🤣Fourth time applicant from NS, I'm extremely anxious this year about interview invitations 😩
futurensvet
Full Member
I've been anxiously checking my email all day every day this week LOLFingers crossed for this Friday XD this wait is killing me
Happy potential interview invite Eve everyone! Hopefully we hear tomorrow, for better or for worse. I don’t think my anxiety can handle another week!
I just checked and it looks like I got the email at 1:30 last year! I’m not giving up hope yet!Looking like today is not the day 🥲
goodwindale
New Member
Hi! Regional applicant, waiting to see if emails come out this week! So anxious waiting haha. For some reason I feel like it will either be today (Monday) or Friday this week, if anyone from PEI hears, please share!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard back yet as an NS applicant but people in my class have told me Newfoundland has begun hearing back about interviews as of today.
Invite from Nova Scotia!!! [emoji16]
futurensvet
Full Member
invite from ns!!! 😭😭
goodwindale
New Member
Congrats to everyone getting an invite!! Does anyone know if pei has gone out yet? Do they send all regional applicants on the same day?
It’s usually two people invited per seatSo for invitations, usually how many students get it?
Did anyone get a response back giving them an interview time yet? I did as soon as I saw it on Wednesday but I'm nervous that they haven't seen it yet for some reason and this is the last day before the deadline [emoji24]
I think the last day might be Monday 🙂 I haven't heard anything back yet either.Did anyone get a response back giving them an interview time yet? I did as soon as I saw it on Wednesday but I'm nervous that they haven't seen it yet for some reason and this is the last day before the deadline [emoji24]
I didn’t get a time but they confirmed my email was receivedDid anyone get a response back giving them an interview time yet? I did as soon as I saw it on Wednesday but I'm nervous that they haven't seen it yet for some reason and this is the last day before the deadline [emoji24]
Last year they got my email wrong and I didnt get one of the emails, maybe follow up with them again?Did anyone get a response back giving them an interview time yet? I did as soon as I saw it on Wednesday but I'm nervous that they haven't seen it yet for some reason and this is the last day before the deadline [emoji24]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurensvet
Full Member
waiting to hear back about interview dates is so stressful
I agree.. I was expecting to hear today with the upcoming break for Easter.waiting to hear back about interview dates is so stressful
Has anyone heard anything about interview dates yet?
futurensvet
Full Member
I haven't yet!Has anyone heard anything about interview dates yet?
I got off the waitlist last Wednesday!Any international applicants still waiting to hear?
Omg congratulations!!I got off the waitlist last Wednesday!
When is everyone’s interview dates?
Sg926
New Member
Has anyone gotten any updates on the alternate list? Is it moving or not at all
I second this question
Hey guys, new to this forum but I just got taken off of the waitlist yesterdayI second this question
sydney_charette
Full Member
I was just offered a spot as an international applicant and I declined for another school. goodluck to everyone still waiting for a call!
Once the domestic students have been accepted, the orientation committee will make a Facebook group for the class of 2028. In the meantime, there is a Facebook group called AVC Book Exchange PEI Canada where you can look for housing/roommates.For those who have accepted their spots at AVC, is there a Facebook page or groupme that you guys have made that I could join?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you a current student?Once the domestic students have been accepted, the orientation committee will make a Facebook group for the class of 2028. In the meantime, there is a Facebook group called AVC Book Exchange PEI Canada where you can look for housing/roommates.
April 30th 😬When is everyone’s interview dates?
My experience only I think they generally want to know what kind of person you are and what you learn from your experience. They didn't ask hard questions at all. It's more like a chat!Does anyone have any experience with the interview? Any advice on questions to expect, and/or what kind of answers they’re looking for would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Good luck everyone!
Melanie Caldera
Full Member
I practiced the interview questions for the university that were put on this site. It was super helpful and I was prepared for the questions they asked me. Definitely know why you want to be a veterinarian, the role of a veterinarian, and how to solve conflict. Best of luck to you!!Does anyone have any experience with the interview? Any advice on questions to expect, and/or what kind of answers they’re looking for would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Good luck everyone!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 142
- Views
- 17K
