School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/02/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 7/6
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/26/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: N/A yet (said will send out email later on with more info)
Method of Interview: Virtual

Interview #6
School
: UPenn
Notification date: 9/2/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 6/16
GPA (overall, science): 3.72, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/21/30/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/18/2020
Method of Interview: Virtual

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m a little disappointed that with virtual interviews I won’t be meeting any of my fellow stud pre-dents in person :(

Reactions: 4 users
Huge congratulations to all who received an interview to Penn!!!
I wish we had the chance to meet you all in-person, but hopefully we will meet next academic school year!
The interview is very relaxed - just make sure you know why you want to be a dentist and why you want to come to Penn
Good luck!!

& To those who have not received an interview invitation, stay hopeful- this is only the beginning

Reactions: 7 users
Any international student heard back from them?

Does anyone know when the follow up email will be from UPenn? It said a couple weeks, but not sure if that's the actual interview happening or just when we will hear back about more information

I'm still waiting as well. Has anyone received a follow up email?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When I scheduled my interview it seems like they're only scheduling for September so far (Thurs & Friday starting next week). Maybe once they book the September interviews they're going to send out another wave for October interviews?

Has anyone else not received their follow-up email yet? I got mine on 9/2 and they still haven't contacted me to set up an interview...

I haven’t either and got my email that same day :/
I'm just glad other applicants are in the same situation, hopefully that just means they will get to us eventually... I don't want to get left behind!!

I haven't received a follow-up either from that initial email. Glad we are all in the same *sinking* boat. JK it's going to be okay :) I am sure we will get emails soon!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else besides me still waiting on the follow up email?

I got an email from UPenn a few weeks ago about being invited to an interview in the coming weeks. However, I have not heard anything from them since. Should I be worried?

Just heard from UPenn today about scheduling my interview! Does anyone know what the Bluejeans service they are using is? i've only ever heard of interviews over Zoom

For those of you that already scheduled your interviews over the phone, did you get an email confirmation right after or did it come a few hours/days later?

For those of you that already scheduled your interviews over the phone, did you get an email confirmation right after or did it come a few hours/days later?

I got it that same day (way later at the end of the day)

I received an email saying I got an interview with Penn but haven’t received the second email to schedule the interview. Is anyone in the same scenario as I am?

I received an email saying I got an interview with Penn but haven’t received the second email to schedule the interview. Is anyone in the same scenario as I am?
It took them a couple of weeks to get back to me so it might be awhile!

I got the email about my interview on 9/3 so it’s been almost a month

Me too! I'll just keep waiting. They said not to contact them.

Would you mind sharing your application complete date?

does anyone know if they are done sending out pre december interviews

I am wondering the same thing .

I just scheduled my interview and the only dates they had available were first week of November. They will probably open more up for later in November

What is the dat score required for UPENN ?

Does the status "received/application complete" mean that the admission committee has not taken a look at my application yet? It has been over 2 months since my application switched to this status but it has not switched to "under review".

Does the status "received/application complete" mean that the admission committee has not taken a look at my application yet? It has been over 2 months since my application switched to this status but it has not switched to "under review".

I think mine just switched to received/under review last week and I had everything submitted in June.

Reactions: 2 users