UPenn Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Interview #1
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/02/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 7/6
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/26/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: N/A yet (said will send out email later on with more info)
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
Interview #6
School
: UPenn
Notification date: 9/2/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 6/16
GPA (overall, science): 3.72, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/21/30/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/18/2020
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Huge congratulations to all who received an interview to Penn!!!
I wish we had the chance to meet you all in-person, but hopefully we will meet next academic school year!
The interview is very relaxed - just make sure you know why you want to be a dentist and why you want to come to Penn
Good luck!!


& To those who have not received an interview invitation, stay hopeful- this is only the beginning
 
When I scheduled my interview it seems like they're only scheduling for September so far (Thurs & Friday starting next week). Maybe once they book the September interviews they're going to send out another wave for October interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from UPenn a few weeks ago about being invited to an interview in the coming weeks. However, I have not heard anything from them since. Should I be worried?
 
Just heard from UPenn today about scheduling my interview! Does anyone know what the Bluejeans service they are using is? i've only ever heard of interviews over Zoom
 
For those of you that already scheduled your interviews over the phone, did you get an email confirmation right after or did it come a few hours/days later?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email saying I got an interview with Penn but haven’t received the second email to schedule the interview. Is anyone in the same scenario as I am?
 
I received an email saying I got an interview with Penn but haven’t received the second email to schedule the interview. Is anyone in the same scenario as I am?
I received an email saying I got an interview with Penn but haven’t received the second email to schedule the interview. Is anyone in the same scenario as I am?
Would you mind sharing your application complete date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the status "received/application complete" mean that the admission committee has not taken a look at my application yet? It has been over 2 months since my application switched to this status but it has not switched to "under review".