UPenn Cycle 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what is your completion date if you don’t mind me asking ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have received nothing yet, no letter, no email nor any brochure

Mine is end of March and I didn’t receive any letter by mail only one email mentioned that application to upenn is complete

But I usually call them and they keep telling me under review

I went through last year's post and they did send such letters to candidates randomly

And they send these things when the completion date end of April or what ?

No, they don't have any fixed pattern, it's random

Members don't see this ad :)
Because majority of people who post this letter is end of April only and one guy I chat with from end of March he got the letter too?

And do they still sending invitation after May because obviously May gonna end soon

I am applying for the first time. Last year they did send invites in first week of June but that was last batch.
All we can do is keep our hopes high but once May is gone we have very less chance of receiving an invite I guess

I see , we pray for the best always and hopefully will have good news

By the way I called them today by phone and they told me is still under review

Reactions: 1 user
Try to call them tomorrow snow and update to me your status please and good luck to you

It’s really strange that they would send these letters totally randomly. I’m sure they must have some kind of criteria that trigger the sending of the letter, but God knows what these criteria can be

I went through last year's post and they did send such letters to candidates randomly
Do you happen to remember the name of the thread where they were talking about such letters?

UPenn pass 2019
I went through that thread and the only letters I could see referred to were the rejection letters. I must’ve skipped somehow the posts about the under review letters

How are you snow
Did you contact penn about your status and what did they reply ?

I am good, thanks. Yes I emailed them and I got "is under review" reply.

I went through that thread and the only letters I could see referred to were the rejection letters. I must’ve skipped somehow the posts
It’s really strange that they would send these letters totally randomly. I’m sure they must have some kind of criteria that trigger the sending of the letter, but God knows what these criteria can be
Has anyone received these letters who is staying outside USA? That might be a criteria, just guessing..

Anyone is having an interview on June 11th or 14th? please message me!!! I'm having an interview on the 11th.

@SAM_AL : can you share your completion date and the date you got invite?
thanks

My completion date was late of March, I got my invitation 3 days ago!

Congratulations! Thanks for your reply. All the very best!!

Did they send you an envelope about reviewing your application before their invite for interview ? Or you just received the email ( invitation for interview) without any envelope

Did they send you an envelope about reviewing your application before their invite for interview ? Or you just received the email ( invitation for interview) without any envelope

well, it is kind of funny, because I received an envelope from them telling me that they are reviewing my application a day after they sent me an email for the invitation.

Anyone received a large envelope from UPenn with letter saying “we are looking forward to reviewing your application in the near future”?
Hi I received one large envelope with the same letter and program review.....

What is your completion date? Is there a brochure with it?
Hi, yes in the envelope there is a brochure, and a letter saying they are reviewing the application.... Will contact soon said

Is it that UPenn will be reviewing applications late this cycle and that is why so many mails to the candidates?

Also, anyone with completion date in May has got invite?