UPenn Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

really got my hopes up for nothing lol .. but does it mean anything when they say that it is "progressing" through the review process?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lmao got it this morning and AGAIN was like “oh maybe this is an interview!….nope 😑. Honestly I feel like they’re prepping us for that rejection email😂.
Honestly, if you don't get it, I cannot get it either lol I mean all the perfect GPA/DAT ppl apply to Harvard/Columbia/Penn that competition is gonna be ridiculous -_- I'd just feel more comfortable and give up if they didn't respond any or sent us any automatic emails.
 
Honestly, if you don't get it, I cannot get it either lol I mean all the perfect GPA/DAT ppl apply to Harvard/Columbia/Penn that competition is gonna be ridiculous -_- I'd just feel more comfortable and give up if they didn't respond any or sent us any automatic emails.
Yeah I’d rather them just sent 1 email and called it. I’ve barely received emails from my other programs and to me it’s felt like “out of sight out of mind” mentality and I’ve sorta forgotten and moved on. But they keep sending it like they’re trying to give us hope lol. It’s my reach school too but my stats are still within target range of their averages. However my demographics are probably what’s hurting me the most.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy Acceptance Day! CONGRATS on all your hard work throughout this entire process, you seriously deserve to celebrate. My name is Stefanie Wyszkowski and I am the D1 Vice President at Penn Dental Medicine. Admitted students: please join the Penn Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Facebook group to learn more about our program and meet your future classmates. Best of luck to everyone throughout this process, the hardest part is over!
www.facebook.com/groups/1053924232668991/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think most of the early calls were scholarship recipients, if I had to guess, they're likely gonna notify regular acceptances soon