UPenn Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

also accepted through email! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also accepted today. Interviewed in January. Did anyone receive scholarships? or do these come later?

I received the update from Penn today that my application is still progress through the multitiered process? Does this mean I still have a chance of getting an interview or Does Penn not send out rejection letters until all seats are full?

Do they send out rejections? I interviewed Jan 5 and haven't heard anything back

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from the 2/2 or 2/3 interview date? Looks like 5 more people joined the facebook group, so it seems they sent another round

Last edited:
How long after receiving an acceptance letter do you hear about scholarship offers?

Does anybody know how long after receiving an acceptance letter do you hear about scholarship offers?

Does anybody know how long after receiving an acceptance letter do you hear about scholarship offers?
I was accepted feb 8th and I was told they do not have any scholarship money left so anybody accepted after probably do not either.

I was accepted feb 8th and I was told they do not have any scholarship money left so anybody accepted after probably do not either.

Yea the way it works is as people receive HPSP, NHSC, and decline offers with scholarships they redistribute that money

Reactions: 1 user
Does Penn send an acceptance packet of sorts to give more information on stuff? I received my initial acceptance letter, but was wondering if we receive a more detailed one later.

Got accepted yesterday around 3PM via email! Interviewed on 2/24.

I just got an II thursday night. I thought it was over but they still sending out invitations.

Interviewed on 2/16 and accepted Thursday evening as well! Good luck everyone!

Random question, but should I bring my car to Philedelphia when I move this Fall for school? Or do most people not bring cars. If I did bring a car, is there parking near the dental school?

Random question, but should I bring my car to Philedelphia when I move this Fall for school? Or do most people not bring cars. If I did bring a car, is there parking near the dental school?

I wouldn’t. Parking is rather expensive and you can get around basically anywhere in the city with public transport.

I emailed and they said "once a decision is made I'd be promptly notified".

At least you are still getting the update emails ... they stopped showing up for me so I'm assuming that I did not make it through the multitiered review process :(

Reactions: 1 user
Shame, it certainly feels like a soft rejection from 3 of my schools😂. Nothing since july but I’m just assuming I’m not hearing back and moving on
the schools have limited time and staffing resources
they are not "letting you down easily" by not giving you a rejection...