notsowisetooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2007
Status
Dental Student
So I was wondering what everyone else did for the first question: List any other dental related activities not listed on the AADSAS application?

I wrote down everything on my AADSAS, but something tells me leaving this completely blank would not be such a good idea.

Do they expect us to elaborate on anyone activity listed on AADSAS?

Ideas, suggestions,?

preOMFS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Just say you already listed everything on AADSAS. You're allowed 5 entries on the primary app, so if you filled them up, its not like you are lacking anything. Remember, these are "supplementary" applications.

I wouldn't elaborate or anything because they dont ask you to. In my opinion, supp apps are also meant to see if we can follow directions and answer the questions asked, not just to sound impressive.

sugarsting

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I just mentioned my shadowing experience (even though it's on AADSAS) and then talked about how I'm going to get more shadowing experience over the next year.

Britty894

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2007
Status
Dental Student
i applied last year and did not put anything in the additional info.. i simply stated.. "all of my activities are listed on aadsas." ... dont waste their time making them reread everything