URGENT ADVICE!! Discouraged high school senior...help me please

Opticalfuture

Opticqueen
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i made a thread earlier i dont know what the heck happened to it lol. But im in dual enrollment and im trying to get my masticates and i have 5 classes left, which is alot. i have never taken that many before and i need advice on how to handle it being still a senior and balancing school and social life experiences. I have so far been making As and Bs mostly Bs though. My next schedule is bio 2 science majors, algebra, sociology, philosophy, brit lit 2. Hopefully taking these classes will help me get closer to being a biomedical scientist. Also do any of you know any goo university in Texas that is geared to what i want to do?

Members don't see this ad.

I would personally advise going to Rice University if you just want to stay in Texas. If you plan on getting a PhD (or I would assume an MD/DO since this is SDN), it doesn't particularly matter where you go regardless.

I would personally advise going to Rice University if you just want to stay in Texas. If you plan on getting a PhD (or I would assume an MD/DO since this is SDN), it doesn't particularly matter where you go regardless.

yeah i want to get my Phd but Rice is not really known for their sciences. I dont know any forums thats for aspiring sceintists

Members don't see this ad :)