[URGENT] What Non-Major Electives Should I Take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlandieeBlake

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am a undergraduate student at UCLA and I was wondering what non-major upper division electives I should take?
I have already taken Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy. I was thinking some Anthropology course? What do you guys recommend would look good on my application once I apply to dental schools?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh it shouldn't matter at this point. Take the easiest class or the most interesting. I forgot to read that you've done them already!
 
Take some art classes!! Ceramics, sculpting, painting, glass blowing... basically anything that's really hands on.