USA applicants Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone for San Marcos campus gotten waitlist notifications? I had to give up my seat for the summer class so was put on the post-interview waitlist for the fall class but haven't gotten any emails or had my status updated on the portal. I figured I was waitlisted since I didn't get an acceptance call or email, but Florida campus already got waitlist emails and I didn't get that either.

I'll add you on FB I just need everyone's name for USA DPT Fall 2014 Florida campus

Got the phone call today that I was accepted to the Florida campus as well.

I just started a Facebook group called USA DPT Fall 2014

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

For all of you that got accepted into San Marcos Campus, I just made a group "St. Augustine DPT Fall 2014 Class". Only me (Alvin Yeh, Irvine and Ruslan Mimer) are currently added.

If you guys wanna give me your names to be added to the group, just comment on this thread!

Okay, I changed it. USA DPT Fall 2014-Florida campus

My name is Danielle Schmutzler, you should add me to the group on Facebook!

I couldn't find the group on Facebook for the Florida Campus....my name is Cara Hutto.

I couldn't find the Florida page ... my name is Matt powers

There's a lot of people with that name. Try adding me. My name is Jessica Deley from Jacksonville, FL.

Hey guys, so I didn't receive a call yesterday but I also haven't received any contact at all from the university (rejection email, waitlist email). Does this mean I haven't been accepted do you think? Anyone else in the same boat as me? From your experience NewTestament, what do you think?

Hey guys, so I didn't receive a call yesterday but I also haven't received any contact at all from the university (rejection email, waitlist email). Does this mean I haven't been accepted do you think? Anyone else in the same boat as me? From your experience NewTestament, what do you think?

Wait and see. If you haven't been accepted before next Friday, then either you have been placed on the waitlist or you have been rejected.

For anyone who was accepted into the Florida campus there is a fb group created for all of us! USA DPT Fall 2014-Florida campus.

First time poster, but I've been following this thread since I got an interview invite to the Austin, TX campus. Congrats to all who have been accepted to the California and Florida campuses!

However, I decided to make my first post to let those who interviewed at the Austin, TX campus know that they've started making phone calls regarding acceptances and I just got mine!

My portal is down, but I just got a phone call about 10 minutes ago! Good luck to the rest of you that are awaiting good news!

My portal is back up and functioning, but it still only says I've been "invited to interview for admission"

So I guess this is to say that if that's what yours still says, don't give up hope!

Congrats PT-ATC Frog! I also received my acceptance call for Austin Campus! Very excited!!

I have an interview coming up at the Florida campus and was curious how many interviewees there were in proportion to available slots? I'm interviewing for the Flex program so I assume there will be slight differences between the two. Thank you and congratulations to all who were accepted!

Just received my acceptance from Austin as well! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
For all of those who are accepted into the San Marcos DPT program, there is a facebook group called "St. Augustine DPT Fall 2014 - San Marcos" that you guys can search up to join!

My name is "Alvin Yeh' and you guys can search it up.

Got the acceptance call a few hours ago for Austin! Excited to meet everyone

Excellent! Has anyone started a Facebook group for Austin? It would be great to touch base with everyone!

Excellent! Has anyone started a Facebook group for Austin? It would be great to touch base with everyone!
We should start a group for Austin! I'll try to get on the tomorrow. I'm moving from jersey and am looking for a room mate so contacts would help :)

We should start a group for Austin! I'll try to get on the tomorrow. I'm moving from jersey and am looking for a room mate so contacts would help :)
I'm moving from Jersey as well! Small world!

I'm trying to make the FB group now those attending Austin campus send me a friend request at Steff McHugh and I can add you to the group!

Did you guys have to pay anything for parking when you came to your interviews in San Marcos?

Did you guys have to pay anything for parking when you came to your interviews in San Marcos?

nope, just park anywhere in the parking lots. Are they doing 2nd round interviews for San Marcos?

I'm trying to make the FB group now those attending Austin campus send me a friend request at Steff McHugh and I can add you to the group!

I can't seem to find you on Facebook when I search for your name.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you offered a spot at the Florida school, did they give you any kind of deadline to make a decision?

I was called Friday (14 Mar) and received my official acceptance package via e-mail yesterday. They tell you that you need to submit any missing documents in portal prior to the beginning of class. You have 30 days to complete a criminal background check and 10-panel drug screen. Within that 30 days you must also submit your completed enrollment forms and pay your tuition deposit of $500.

i too could not find you on facebook or any group that was for fall DPT in austin

nope, just park anywhere in the parking lots. Are they doing 2nd round interviews for San Marcos?
Thank you, DPTkid101!
The upcoming interview is for Flex program.