Program-Specific Info / Q's USA Miami Campus MOT May 2019 start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOT813

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just interviewed at the St. Augustine campus in Miami on 11/9.I thought I would make this thread to notify each other when we receive letters!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I was just there as well! I would love to know when everyone starts receiving letters too! Good luck to everyone :)

Hey guys,
I just interviewed at the St. Augustine campus in Miami on 11/9.I thought I would make this thread to notify each other when we receive letters!
I just did as well! Good luck guys!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an acceptance letter today ahhhhh! So excited!! Has anyone else received one today?

Does anyone mind sharing their stats because I’m in the process of submitting my application

I just received mine as well! Have you decided if you will be accepting?
I am like 99% sure I am, I was in love with the campus and no other campus I applied to compares to it! What about you?

Does anyone mind sharing their stats because I’m in the process of submitting my application

Here are my stats

Overall GPA: 3.35 - might be slightly lower on OTCAS not sure (3.25 ish on OTCAS?)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3-3.6 (depending on school)
Last 60 Credit Hours so far GPA: 3.51
GRE: Q:153 V:143 AW: 4.0

Extra-Curric: President of Order of Omega Greek Honor Society, Vice President of OT club, Competition Officer for HOSA, Member of Sorority, Director of Public Relations of my Sorority, Director of Senior Programming for my Sorority, Over 60 hours of community service through my sorority, 3 years of working at a Children's Day Camp, College Cheerleader (Freshman Year)

Shadowing/Observation Hours: (141 hours in total) 50 hours of School-based OT, 36 Hours of Hand Therapy OT, 40 hours of Pediatric Outpatient OT, 7 hours in a pediatric hospital setting OT, 8 hours at a rehabilitation outpatient clinic

Letters of Rec: 2 OT's (Hand Therapist and Pediatric OT), 1 anatomy professor, 1 from the head chair of allied health science (professor)

I am like 99% sure I am, I was in love with the campus and no other campus I applied to compares to it! What about you?

I’m like maybe 80%! I’m still waiting on other school responses and I haven’t applied to all my schools yet but I really like the school and campus as well!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone starting the program this May at St. Augustine in Miami looking for a roommate??

For the Miami campus, can you guys share some questions and advice for the interview.