USC Interview, please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Westside22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been invited for an interview today at USC.
This would be my first interview thus far, and it might be the only interview that I get.

I was wondering if any of you guys or gals have been interviewed and accepted at USC; if so, if you can take a few minutes just to help me out and give me as much info as you can about the structure of the interview, what questions are asked, what subjects to discuss and to avoid, etc.
I was also wondering if anyone knows how full is the incoming class thus far at USC, etc.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would also like to know if anyone has the 411 on what percentage of the USC class is full?? All I do know is that they keep seats open throughout the application process that they fill in august. :confused:

Hey Guys
I just got an invitation from USC too, I was wondering when r u guys planning to go there for the interview. They told me that they interview only on Tues and Thurs. I am plannin to go for the 21st of this month. I am also sailing in the same boat as u guys. I haven't been accepted to ne univ yet but have interviewed in a couple and will be interviewing in 4 this month. I hope eveybody gets in somewhere or the other.
good luck to all of you
Viraj

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! Congrats on the interview... :clap:

I applied to USC too and had a few questions that I hope maybe you could answer. Did they call you, e-mail you, or send you something in the mail about the interview? What are your stats? Have you heard of anyone being rejected from USC? I received a financial aid e-mail today and was wondering if that was sent to everyone and if so, did you guys get that today also or did you get it awhile ago? If you got it a while back, how long after the e-mail did you recieve an interview? Did you guys already apply for their financial aid?

I'm soooooo sorry about so many questions. I would love to go back to Cali and USC is an awesome school.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

:D :D :D :D

--4.oo

Hey
Just to answer ur question, I recieved an email invitation today from USC. I didn't recieve any financial aid email till now. I haven't heard of nebody being rejected from USC, but that doesn't mean that people are not rejected. About my stats, I am very sure u have better than me, as I think i have the suckiest stats. I hope that answers all ur questions
good luck
Viraj

I have been accepted everywhere I was interviewed so far, which is why this wait for USC is both surprising me and killing me. USC is my first choice b/c I too loved Cali, the facilities, the program, etc.

As far as the interview, I was contacted by mail and went in Dec. I also got the financial forms today and plan on doing them this weekend.

I just came back from USC interview this week. It was okay I guess. For the people who are going, don't worry too much about it. Good luck