USC School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I’m sorry ): thank you for letting us know! What was your reason for declining if you don’t mind me asking?
I got into my top choice up in nor cal :). USC was definitely up there though! Best of luck to you and wherever you go!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got into my top choice up in nor cal :). USC was definitely up there though! Best of luck to you and wherever you go!
Omg congratulations!! That’s amazing..wishing you the best of luck. Thank you :)

Reactions: 1 users
I just called the Ostrow admissions office and they said they're still sending interview for what seems to be a last interview slot in early April for anyone who's still waiting :cryi:.

Hi guys! Were there any other interview dates in March aside from the 4th? Just wondering how many people were interviewed this month!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, does anyone have any advice for the interview process?
You can't really prepare for a PBL interview. My best advice is to be respectful towards others when they're speaking, but also make sure when you speak, you speak clearly and confidently. There will be a case given to your group and admissions want to see how you perform in a group since their school curriculum is PBL.

Hey everyone I was reading a post about one of the applicants on Bootcamp Dental Group, and she was deciding between USC and one more school. People on her post were writhing not to choose USC since USC students have horror stories and bad to talk about USC dental school. What do you all think about this school, apart from tuition?

Do you guys think early March interview will hear back in April? Or does anyone know if someone has heard back?

Does anyone know when the possible date of the next wave of acceptances will be? I haven't heard anything since Feb 21st lol

Does anyone know when the possible date of the next wave of acceptances will be? I haven't heard anything since Feb 21st lol
I was hoping today or this week 😭 it usually takes about a month I feel like. 4-5 weeks? Fingers crossed we hear back this week!

i was hoping for today too 😔😔😔😔

Damn so it seems like they’re running behind schedule or sth bc it's usually 4-5 weeks

Does anyone think March interview people could hear back too?

I think the last wave of acceptances were on Friday, so maybe we will hear back this Friday?

did anyone get interview invites recently? Do you know if they are done sending interviews? Class is only almost half full :(

Hello all. I got accepted to the program Dec 15, whoever needs some insight to possibly secure a seat, shoot me a message.

Cheers.