General Admissions & OTCAS USC, Puget Sound, SJSU - NO WORD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OThopefulF17

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard absolutely nothing from these three schools, yet I know others have - I applied very early in the cycle to all three programs, and am wondering if this bodes well or if maybe the opposite? I have a promising waitlist position and an acceptance elsewhere, but am curious as to why I haven't heard anything yet since others have, and am wondering if there are others in the same boat?
 
I did receive an acceptance from Puget Sound a couple of weeks ago. However, I haven't heard anything from SJSU at all! I believe my application got "referred to the grad department" around mid-November.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did receive an acceptance from Puget Sound a couple of weeks ago. However, I haven't heard anything from SJSU at all! I believe my application got "referred to the grad department" around mid-November.

Congratulations! Was it an email/letter/phone call?


Just accepted into USC today. Seems like they just started sending out invites.

Also, congrats! Did USC notify you through email?