USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone just get an email about federal regulation disclosures from USC?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Im not sure about Pre-December interviews, but Post-December, they host one interview session a month so there are 4 more 2-day interview sessions after December.

So no one got an invite to interview since September? Its almost december there’s no way the class is even remotely close to full

Reactions: 1 user
They will send out more interview invites after the break if you haven't received interviews for December. The class in about half filled after the first batch. I got an interview in March and got accepted so don't worry guys.

Reactions: 1 users
They will send out more interview invites after the break if you haven't received interviews for December. The class in about half filled after the first batch. I got an interview in March and got accepted so don't worry guys.
When did you apply/did you apply early?

Members don't see this ad :)
My AADSAS portal says waitlisted but I think they do that to everyone they interview and just accept from the waitlist.
Okay I got the same thing and I wasn’t sure what it meant. Thank you so much! Good luck everyone, I think I’ll finally get some sleep now lol.

My AADSAS portal also says waitlisted. Wondering if this is the same for everyone or if acceptances have already been released. Thank you and good luck to everyone! :)

My AADSAS portal also says waitlisted. Wondering if this is the same for everyone or if acceptances have already been released. Thank you and good luck to everyone! :)
Mine says the same thing.

Anyone know if USC has a history of moving people off the waitlist? This was my top school choice and unfortunately I'm still waitlisted.

I got admitted today and am planning to put down my deposit soon! Does anyone know if there's a fb page or a groupme for USC?

Also congratulations to everyone!! :)

Anyone know if USC has a history of moving people off the waitlist? This was my top school choice and unfortunately I'm still waitlisted.
USC takes a lot of people off the waitlist because a lot of ppl say no bc of the price! I know of a lot of people who are in the D1 and D2 class who were waitlisted!

USC takes a lot of people off the waitlist because a lot of ppl say no bc of the price! I know of a lot of people who are in the D1 and D2 class who were waitlisted!
this^
usc will be interviewing and accepting at least through march and often later

Are currently waitlisted students at a disadvantage compared to students who will get interviews in January/February? I'm scared that decision day was my best shot at an acceptance :(

One of my friends and I will be declining our acceptances! (and yes it's due to cost, LA seems pretty cool) I'm sure there will be a lot of movement.

Are currently waitlisted students at a disadvantage compared to students who will get interviews in January/February? I'm scared that decision day was my best shot at an acceptance :(
most schools look at everyone...

Do you know if those D1 and D2 students were waitlisted on decision day/ had pre-December interview? Because technically isn't everyone waitlisted at first?

Do you know if those D1 and D2 students were waitlisted on decision day/ had pre-December interview? Because technically isn't everyone waitlisted at first?
Usc automatically waitlists everyone after the interview. People who got off the waitlist got accepted first. But if these people deny acceptance then they will pick more people from the waitlist to send out acceptance. They rarely communicate with you through out this process so I know it’s very frustrating. I would recommend sending letter of intent just in case someone drops the application.

I know that this was already asked but does anyone know if there was a c/o 2027 fb class page made?

Just got an interview invite today, does anyone know how many people are in the class already?

Just got an interview invite today, does anyone know how many people are in the class already?
U$C always has tons of movement out of the class as people get accepted to cheaper schools
they usually interview people through march or even april and make acceptances through the summer...

Interview #4
Notification date:
01/06
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/13
Application complete date: 7/11
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.93 overall: 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 23 TS, 22 PAT
Method of interview: Kira plus virtual

Interview #3
Notification date:
01/06
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/29
Application complete date: 10/4
GPA (science, overall): Undergraduate sGPA: 3.4 overall: 3.6 and Master’s sGPA: 4.0 overall: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA, 20TS, 22 PAT, 21 Reading, No
Method of interview: Kira plus virtual

congrats! could you share your stats
Interview #8
School: USC
Notification date: 1/6
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/12
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.46
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/26/21/No
Method of interview: Zoom & Kira

What type of interview do they have? Is it problem-based learning and mock-interview?