USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
No, please refer back to the thread. I was referring to acceptances.
Ok gotcha

I thought you saying the class was almost full implied that no more interview invites will be sent. Bc why send invites when the class is full?

anyone else think they’re slightly behind schedule compared to previous years?

Reactions: 1 user
why not? only 1 acceptance wave so far
there has been at least one year where they did not start sending out interview invites until january
and USC has always been one of the last schools to still be offering interviews and acceptances...

there has been at least one year where they did not start sending out interview invites until january
and USC has always been one of the last schools to still be offering interviews and acceptances...
yes usc has always been late, but where are the invites for march/april interviews?

also I’m not saying they’re extremely late, maybe just 1-2 weeks off the usual

Members don't see this ad :)
it’s been crickets since the jan invites

weird bc they usually send a few invites in feb
last year they sent out the March interview invitation on Feb 22nd, and the April Invitation on March 15th. It seems like they are very behind this year....

last year they sent out the March interview invitation on Feb 22nd, and the April Invitation on March 15th. It seems like they are very behind this year....
yeah and on top of all that only no one’s been accepted since dec

So we’re expecting acceptances to start releasing hopefully this friday or next week friday?

Hello Everyone,
Has anyone received an interview invite for this month?

Has anyone written them a letter of intent? Is it too late now to do so

The reason why I sent one was because they encouraged it so much during the interviews

how many people were interviewed in the jan/feb batch?

Should I tell them that I have a school with a second deposit due soon bc like....

Does anybody know wtf is going on? Its been 6 weeks since the last interview was conducted, and there have been no new invitations from what it seems....

I just got an acceptance email @ 3:53 PM EST! I was interviewed in the end of January batch, hopefully others soon also share this joy with me and potentially more interviews can go out for those waiting :)

Reactions: 1 users
I was just accepted at 12:53 PM PST!!! I interviewed at the end of January. I am hoping others can also join me to share this joy and their dreams being fulfilled.

Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted! If you are awaiting an acceptance or have questions, please feel free to PM me!!!

Any acceptances from pre-December interviews?