USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

so have you heard back? its been almost 2 weeks since the MMI interview
They could release some today. You never know.

Members don't see this ad.

Should we reapply if we are still on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
So it is safe to assume sometime in the month of May right?
Thats based off last year, however, last year they also interviewed the April 3rd & 4th.....So I really have no idea when these acceptances will roll out. Heres to hoping its next week 🤞

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess it’s either this week or next week. Given this year and last year ~6 weeks processing cycle

Reactions: 1 user
Am i the only one that wakes up hoping that it would finally be the day that we get that acceptance email from usc…like the new cycle is already here what are they waiting for 😔

Reactions: 2 users
Am i the only one that wakes up hoping that it would finally be the day that we get that acceptance email from usc…like the new cycle is already here what are they waiting for 😔
Did you interview in April? If so I think they’ll release acceptance sometimes this week.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m planning to submit my application tomorrow for the next cycle because I haven’t heard back from USC yet (interviewed in April). I currently have 1 letter of recommendation submitted and 3 requested (not yet submitted by evaluators). Is it fine to submit although my evaluators didn’t submit it yet? Or should I wait until I have all the letters?

I’m planning to submit my application tomorrow for the next cycle because I haven’t heard back from USC yet (interviewed in April). I currently have 1 letter of recommendation submitted and 3 requested (not yet submitted by evaluators). Is it fine to submit although my evaluators didn’t submit it yet? Or should I wait until I have all the letters?
Absolutely do not submit until you have all your reccs in.

I’m hoping for us to receive the acceptance email this week.. it’s been 6 weeks…

How do we know if the class is full? The official Facebook page has 139 members already..

I called them yesterday and they said they will start reviewing April interviews probably next week. They didn't announce anything after their last interview cycle. I honestly don't know what does 1st sentence implies though

I called them yesterday and they said they will start reviewing April interviews probably next week. They didn't announce anything after their last interview cycle. I honestly don't know what does 1st sentence implies though
bro i don't even go here (med school sdn not dental) but wtf

That means we have to wait even longer… I have a friend and he’s currently a D1 at USC. He told me he waited 8 weeks after his interview.

I feel like their class is full already, that's why they're so slow on reviewing the interviews. If the class is not full yet they would have released acceptances way earlier to fill up the seats. If they release acceptances this late I don't know how many students are going to accept the spot as they already have other plans like they already moved in to their new apartments, some schools start super early, like in July. USC used to be my top choice, but it seems like the school is not thinking for its future students by doing this, so it's not worth attending tbh. Some schools are super quick on it, one school I interviewed at and did not hear back after 3 weeks, I emailed them told them that they were my first choice and I had a deposit due date for another school soon. The day after the admission called me to offer me a spot. I'm done with USC for causing all the stress to the students who are waiting for them. I interviewed April but probably drop my spot if getting accepted.
I was rejected by many other schools due to lacking in experience so USC is my last hope.. (I have decent GPA and DAT score)

I really thought the first round of April interviews acceptances would’ve come out already…did no one hear anything?

Hi, has anyone heard back today. Heard some acceptances came out this morning.

I got accepted today so I can attest to the rumors
what time did you get accepted? did they call? has anyone else heard back? I interviewed in April and waiting to hear back still. have not heard of anyone else getting accepted

what time did you get accepted? did they call? has anyone else heard back? I interviewed in April and waiting to hear back still. have not heard of anyone else getting accepted
I received my email acceptance at 11:42am CST. I did not receive a phone call.

I also received my acceptance this morning! Interviewed in April and got the email at 9:42AM

• Care