User Name and Password

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gpannu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys I can't obtain a password and username for the online web application. Has anyone else encountred this problem. Is there anything I can do. I recieve an error message that says "AAMC is unable to process your request at this time"

[aside] Please do not spread hate on this web-site or any others. I think we should all work together in this time of need. Spreading hate against any communites will only allow the terrotists to calim victory over freedom and democracy. It's the terroist that are to be punished not the innocent. Peace and God bless.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd try to rule out the easy stuff first. There's a chance you've chosen a username that is already in use, so I'd try another. I don't know if AMCAS' programs would tell you this specifically, so it's worth a shot.

Also, they've posted some things on their site about updates and "improvements" that are going to slow some aspects of the application down. These new "improvements" may be at the heart of your problems.

Not picking on you or anything, but aren't you a bit behind in this process? It's a little late to be starting your primary, but I guess it won't matter much this year.