This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kratos XVCCILI

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Accepted to both, any recommendation on which program to attend? I live in Florida.

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted to both, any recommendation on which program to attend? I live in Florida.

will the USF program be in-state tuition for you? if so, that answers it right there. boston itself is $$$$ so keep in mind the relocation, the expensive living (albeit utterly glamorous), etc

will the USF program be in-state tuition for you? if so, that answers it right there. boston itself is $$$$ so keep in mind the relocation, the expensive living (albeit utterly glamorous), etc
Yeah I live in Florida! Cost is not a concern for me, I want to attend the program which will set me up for the best opportunities. Any idea on which would be better?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to BU, RFU, Tufts, and Loyola and I chose BU over all of them; their program (from what I anecdotally find) seems to be lower on acceptances to the host school, but is one of the most respected and acknowledged SMP's by other medical schools. I would argue that their program is more well-recognized than USF's (someone correct me if I'm wrong?), so I would choose BU if cost is truly irrelevant. But this is just my opinion!

I was accepted to BU, RFU, Tufts, and Loyola and I chose BU over all of them; their program (from what I anecdotally find) seems to be lower on acceptances to the host school, but is one of the most respected and acknowledged SMP's by other medical schools. I would argue that their program is more well-recognized than USF's (someone correct me if I'm wrong?), so I would choose BU if cost is truly irrelevant. But this is just my opinion!
Thank you! Could you give me details on your experience in the program? Any tips on how to succeed?