USF PhD in Public Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychoptimist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else applied to this program - specifically the Community and Family Health Department?

I am not sure what the process is for applicants. I received an email yesterday saying my email was being reviewed by faculty and then asking if there was anyone in particular who I could see a potential mentor. I'm sure this isn't a bad sign but I am wondering if they hold interviews on a single day for those applying, or just how this works.

Anyone else been through the process at USF/heard back from them about the PhD program?

Members don't see this ad.

I met with a faculty member shortly before Christmas. He said that the admissions committee is still reviewing applications. They will have phone interviews later this month and an in-person weekend in February for serious candidates. Decisions will be made in March.

I met with a faculty member shortly before Christmas. He said that the admissions committee is still reviewing applications. They will have phone interviews later this month and an in-person weekend in February for serious candidates. Decisions will be made in March.

Thanks!! I did receive an email this past week. Have a phone interview soon and then will have an in person interview the last few weeks of January if they like me :)

Thank you for your reply!

Thanks!! I did receive an email this past week. Have a phone interview soon and then will have an in person interview the last few weeks of January if they like me :)

Thank you for your reply!

Have you heard anything since your phone interview?