This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackM255

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was simply curious if anyone has used the transcript entry service that costs like $65. I am contemplating using this simply to save time. Does using it look bad or can schools not see that it was used? Just was hoping for some feedback on it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I need an answer to this too please.

Members don't see this ad :)
It took me all of 2 hours to put in the transcripts. If you pay for it, it'll take longer before they have it complete because SOMEONE has to do what you can do manually. This could delay your application by a week or more. If your time is worth more than $32.5/hour then pay for it to be done and just work that amount of time :p Otherwise, just fill it out. Schools wont see that it was used if you do use it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I would recommend you just input your transcript manually. It doesn't really take a ton of time in the grand scheme of things, and you're already paying a crap ton for the rest of the application, so don't pay any more than you have to.

I paid the money. For me I figured it would be better to have them do it the right way, especially since I had multiple degrees worth of classes to enter lol. It's all up to you, it really doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I paid for the service because I thought it was worth it. If you mess something up it could delay your application by a lot more time than waiting for the service to manually enter the information.

Quick question everyone :) your response will be much appreciated. Want to know if the professional transcript entry start adding the grades after we submit the application or they can process it while the applicant works on other parts and waiting for letter of Recs to get submitted ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile