USMLE CS partner near LA, exam early august

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ooka2

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for a live SP in the area of LA. I have my step 2 CS exam on august 6th and want to practice as much as possible. I recently did the Kaplan prep course. Hope to hear from you soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am looking for a live SP in the area of LA. I have my step 2 CS exam on august 6th and want to practice as much as possible. I recently did the Kaplan prep course. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi
Where in LA you are? I have cs exam at the end of August, let’s meet.

Hi Barry, I live in Simi Valley - just north of LA.

(I am trying to figure out how to send you a message with my contact information without posting that information on this thread where everyone can see it, but for some reason I am not allowed to "start a conversation" / send a private message to you)

(I am trying to figure out how to send you a message with my contact information without posting that information on this thread where everyone can see it, but for some reason I am not allowed to "start a conversation" / send a private message to you)
Hi
You are right it is hard get in touch, l live in westhills and usually study at Woodland Hills or thousands oak libraries do you know those?also l can be reached by an address in yahoo under the name of dardia2001 it may help let’s get in touch.

Members don't see this ad :)

I am so glad you find my message hope we can meet somehow l am really looking for
Hi
You can call me or text me at18189663542 anytime.