-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II USMLE - Official 2015 Step 2 CK Experiences and Scores Thread
Started by WBecks0
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure if serious...Hi guys! So I'm prettttttttttttty sure I bombed my test today. Not to scare anyone, I know I'm so sorry, but I can't help but seek advice. I feel TERRIBLE after taking my CK today! I already counted and missed 10-12 questions. That can't be good what so ever. I feel terrible! I took UWSA and scored 260 and definitely know that I did not score that today! Feel terrible.. has anyone ever felt like this? or calculated that they missed 10-12 questions on the FIRST NIGHT and still did okay? Looking for a decent score to pass at this point..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8 weeks and 6 days later...
Are you serious? That must be a nightmare! I took my exam on Aug 20th. I hope my score comes out today...couldn't even sleep last night.
Still waiting ZzzzzZzzzzAnybody get theirs yet?![]()
Very nervous
Hello everybody! I took my exam august 31... Hoping I get my result today but not sure it will happen...
Best wishes for you all.
Best wishes for you all.
8 weeks and 1 day for me.
Anybody get theirs yet?![]()
What time do we expect score release?
I was told that in the past some people have gotten emails that say 11 am EST for score release, but I haven't gotten an email or anything so can't verify
best of luck everyone.
CK whooped my ass on Sep 10. I guess I will be getting it on Sep 30.
Very freaky experience. Not sure if the whole purpose of this exam was to make you feel defeated.
The post-exam feeling is nothing. Waiting for your score to be released in a few hours feels worse!
What time do we expect score release?
I've heard different things, some say any time between 8 AM - 12 PM eastern time.
I got my Step 1 and Step 2 CS scores around this time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
noooooopeee🤣 going nuts now...Anything yetttt 🙁🙁🙁
Not yettt, I just went to see Oasis again and a msg showed up saying "dude f*** off" lolnoooooopeee🤣 going nuts now...

Just get the result 9.20am, tooked on Agoust 11.
I pass 226 similar to nbme 7 (223) I'm an average student, international Dr of 10 yrs graduated.
Good luck every one
I pass 226 similar to nbme 7 (223) I'm an average student, international Dr of 10 yrs graduated.
Good luck every one
Last edited:
Mine's not out yet? Maybe in batches? Maybe I'm refreshing the page at such a high frequency that they can't load it?!
congraaats !!!My score just came out ~9:20 EST.
When was your exam guys ????
7/23. 8 long weeks later...
Mine was Aug 11, nothing yetWhen was your exam guys ????
If I took mine during the last week of August, will I still get my score today?
Got my score right now, I passed!! WOOOO!
for those who got their scores, did an email prompt you to check or are you just refreshing nbme page?
for those who got their scores, did an email prompt you to check or are you just refreshing nbme page?
Email. No need to be neurotic and constantly refreshing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Email. No need to be neurotic and constantly refreshing.
[slowly removes index finger from F5]
Early release is for the international students, right?
Thank you God..I passed with 244.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck everyone.
Got mine today. Took it 7/24 (it has been a long wait).
Scored 244, UWSA 1 week prior 238. Didn't take any NBME (no money, no time).
What did I do in that final week? Read the notes that I took from Uworld, did a couple more of Uworld's blocks (started my 2nd pass) and revised the high yield management algorithms.
Happy with the score despite the short time to study. Best of luck to all.
Scored 244, UWSA 1 week prior 238. Didn't take any NBME (no money, no time).
What did I do in that final week? Read the notes that I took from Uworld, did a couple more of Uworld's blocks (started my 2nd pass) and revised the high yield management algorithms.
Happy with the score despite the short time to study. Best of luck to all.
Still nothing. Took it July 16.
Starting to get nervous I didn't pass.
Starting to get nervous I didn't pass.
Seems to be no pattern to how they're releasing scores.
Wait for it, hopefully it will come out soon. I took mine 7/28Took mine july 29, still no email. AHHH 🙁
Good luck !!!!
USWA was pretty spot on for me too ! Congrats you earned it !!Got mine today. Took it 7/24 (it has been a long wait).
Scored 244, UWSA 1 week prior 238. Didn't take any NBME (no money, no time).
What did I do in that final week? Read the notes that I took from Uworld, did a couple more of Uworld's blocks (started my 2nd pass) and revised the high yield management algorithms.
Happy with the score despite the short time to study. Best of luck to all.
Took my test 7/31. Still waiting for that score.
Sup all. I've used sdn to gauge my study prep, so to add to the data for future peeps out there trying to gauge their's here's me. These are my real scores. I'm no sdn all-star just a normal US md-
Study:
UW X 2, 1st time was not randomized, questions used throughout year for shelf exams. 2nd time randomized, timed etc ~ 82 - 83%. And that's all I did. Just took my time with UWorld and read the explanations carefully. I did this throughout my practice exams, attributable to the NBME score increases (I hope). I paced it out to ~ 4-5 blocks/day w/ explanations (it suuuuucked, like I was bed ridden but by choice).
Your family won't understand, and may get mad at you when you ask for orange juice because you can't get it because you're being timed or just in the zone. They may say things like "c'mon this test can't be THAT hard." or "you've done fine on tests up to this point you'll be fine stop stressing" (quietly studying looks like stressing to them and how do you think I did fine on those other tests mom?). Just ignore this and focus on your orange juice...
If you live with your parents, I understand what you're going through. I really do.
Practice:
UWSA knocked out first - 216 (don't remember date but a few weeks before I started NBME practice exams)
7/20 form 7 212
7/26 form 3 212 (WTF????? rage quit med school)
7/30 form 6 240 (Back in school got antsy after form 3 disaster)
8/8 form 4 246
Test day 8/11:
Couldn't sleep the night before. Felt rushed like everyone else. Didn't feel as confident. Felt like, did I even go to med school? After taking all 4 practice NBME exams you start to see questions repeated on them, or very similar so I don't know if my 240 and 246 are accurate or inflated due to this. I'm still hoping to break the 240 mark.............. actually I just want to pass right now.
I'll post my results when I get them on the 16th, hope they help someone. If you don't hear from me around the 16th I must have done bad and rage quit med school again, or the scores aren't up yet.
251. My education dean emailed me with my score this morning. Good luck to you all.
Oh, and screw that test. For those of you out there who didn't do as well I know people who didn't do well on it but are still great student clinicians. Don't forget a test score doesn't mean you won't be a great doctor! $!@#$!!$%#%$%@ NBME!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally, step 2 ck: 249Actually doing more NBMEs may not help. My NBME is not so bad; nbme 4 254,nbme 6 252, nbme7 242; uwsa 259 ; I'm aming 240+. Although I felt bad after test but I also feel nothing would make me ready for the test.
My test had 1 20q block. I want to know if all other people who had 20q block felt the test was very difficult .
wrote 7/21; nothing yet.
At least you got an email.
Took it 7/16 and still nothing. No email no score.
If they make me wait another week I'm going to go nuts.
Took it 7/16 and still nothing. No email no score.
If they make me wait another week I'm going to go nuts.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 882
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 592
