USMLE Tutoring and Residency Interview Coach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mtu620

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an intern in Anesthesiology at a top 10 school with step 1 and 2 scores > 240 (and first time pass in CS). I interviewed at over twenty schools for anesthesiology. I have teaching experiences in Kaplan as an MCAT instructor for 3 years and writing questions for Kaplan's Step 1 Qbank. If interested, I can offer insider advice on the following:

Step 1 - Free assessment of student needs.
Step 2 CK - Free assessment of student needs.
Step 2 CS - Free assessment of student needs.
Residency interview - The questions you will be asked and how to answer them. I also have plenty of school-specific anesthesia interview questions.

PM for more details.

Thanks,
mtu620