USUHS Army Unit Patches

Started by pilotdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

There is a USUHS SSI; you can pick them up at the Walter Reed MCSS at the Forest Glen Annex. I've never seen them anywhere else, but I suppose you could try to special order them.
 
denali said:
There is a USUHS SSI; you can pick them up at the Walter Reed MCSS at the Forest Glen Annex. I've never seen them anywhere else, but I suppose you could try to special order them.

They also have them at the MCSS at Ft. Sam Houston. Convenient since all the USUHS folks do OBC before first year and therefore can buy their stuff there. I imagine you could probably try and special order them from AAFES online.
 
NateatUC said:
They also have them at the MCSS at Ft. Sam Houston. Convenient since all the USUHS folks do OBC before first year and therefore can buy their stuff there. I imagine you could probably try and special order them from AAFES online.

If they've got the SSI's at Ft. Sam, just give them a call to their special order desk, and they'll hook you up. Since Ft. Sam is the central MCSS, they can get you anything in the system. Their number is (last I checked) 210-221-5111. Good luck