Vacant PGY-3 Spot in Chicago for the upcoming year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guru4u13

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm copying a message regarding an opening for a PGY-3 spot at my program. If you have any specific questions please direct them to the contacts below. This was also just posted on the SAEM Vacancy Site.

I can assure you this was a tough personal decision made on behalf of the resident with the support of our faculty. If you are interested at all, or know of others interested, I strongly encourage you to at least inquire, we have a truly fantastic program here! Thanks,

PGY-2
Advocate Christ Medical Center

Greetings to all:

We will have an unexpected, open EM-3 slot as of June 28th. One of our residents is relocating to be with their spouse. If anyone knows of a current EM-2 resident that needs to transfer to the Chicago area please advise them to contact us.

We would only consider current EM-2 residents in good standing, who have approval from their PD and compelling circumstances to warrant relocating to an EM training site in the Chicago area.

If you know of such a resident and would support their transfer, please have them contact me at [email protected], or our Residency Coordinator, Rose Zelinski at [email protected] 708-684-5375. Thank You!

Sincerely,

Dan Girzadas Jr., MD

Residency Program Director

Department of Emergency Medicine

Advocate Christ Medical Center

Oak Lawn, IL

Members don't see this ad.