This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lets_operate

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends! This is a rather frivolous post, but I'm totally missing the days in elementary when we used to send valentines to everyone in our class.

So this year, I'm doing valentines for my class (it's pretty small), but I need some good medical valentines day puns. Please help a girl out!

This is what I have so far:

-Are you a pulmonary embolism? Because you take my breath away
-You give me pre-mature ventricular contractions
-Are you C-reactive protein? Because you have acute phase
-I want tibia your valentine
-Are you neisseria meningitidis? Because I've got you on my brain
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just came here to say that in a hilariously cruel twist of fate I get access to my financial aid disbursement the day after Valentine's Day which means I'm going to have to be very creative.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our hospital posted these
ImageUploadedBySDN1487098108.877350.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
"You're like an enteric sensory neuropathy: you make me feel warm and tingly inside."

"You must be a sinoatrial node hyperpolarizer since you make my heart skip beats."

"You're remarkably similar to my zygomaticus muscle in that you make me smile."

"When holding your hand it seems I have myotonic dystrophy. It's just so hard to let go."
 
Hi friends! This is a rather frivolous post, but I'm totally missing the days in elementary when we used to send valentines to everyone in our class.

So this year, I'm doing valentines for my class (it's pretty small), but I need some good medical valentines day puns. Please help a girl out!

This is what I have so far:

-Are you a pulmonary embolism? Because you take my breath away
-You give me pre-mature ventricular contractions
-Are you C-reactive protein? Because you have acute phase
-I want tibia your valentine
-Are you neisseria meningitidis? Because I've got you on my brain

gold
 
Are you nitrous oxide? Cuz you make me hot and stiff, and I have a family history of malignant hyperthermia.