VCU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh man...keep it coming. We have almost 1/10th of our class

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a VCU undergrad... hope to join you all in a couple years, lol.

So, I joined the facebook club today but I have no idea who is who, can you guys go to the site and put your sdn usernames up?

sooooo what's new :laugh:

We are totally going to have the hottest class to ever go through!

are you calling me hott??? :cool: :love: haha i joke...yea we are a pretty good looking bunch

and i had hoped she was talking about me. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, I can't wait, I'm teaching 10th grade biology and I sooooo can't wait to get this semester over. thanks for the compliment (((blushes here too))))

HAHAHA people people....we're having a little too much ::blushing:: going on here! :eek: please stay loyal to your significant others :laugh:

HAHAHA people people....we're having a little too much ::blushing:: going on here! :eek: please stay loyal to your significant others :laugh:

:laugh: Good times! Koochooloo... I'm the old one here. I'm supposed to be the stick in the mud! I plan on making that my official title. You are the SmartAss of the class of 2011. I am the Stick in the Mud of the class of 2011. You can call me SiM and I'll call you SAss. Stick to your own roll! :p

:laugh: Good times! Koochooloo... I'm the old one here. I'm supposed to be the stick in the mud! I plan on making that my official title. You are the SmartAss of the class of 2011. I am the Stick in the Mud of the class of 2011. You can call me SiM and I'll call you SAss. Stick to your own roll! :p

HAHA it's a deal! :thumbup:

yo what days did you all interview? mine was sept 28..just wondering if any of us were at the same interview :D YES IM BORED!

Uuuucccclllaaaaaaa Babay!!!!!!

HAAHAHAHHAAHAH GO AWAY!

let's play a game: who doesn't belong? koochooloo, SugarNaCl, TheBestDoctor, jrstephe

WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER?

hmmmm???????? tough one, I'd have to say the goober with UCLA on his forehead.

HAAHAHAHHAAHAH GO AWAY!

let's play a game: who doesn't belong? koochooloo, SugarNaCl, TheBestDoctor, jrstephe

WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER?

oh oh oh i know!!!
answer: koochooloo, SugarNaCl, and jrstephe
Do you know why? Because they dont go to UCLA!!! what!?!? haha just kidding

Boooo UCLA BOOOOO! My interview day was Oct. 23 and I didn't even want to apply to UCLA so PTTHHHHBBBT :p California scares me almost as much as Koochooloo.

I KNOW RIGHT that koochoolooooooooooo:scared: :scared: freaks the heck outta me

You know, that drawing of you on your facebook page looks JUST like you Koochooloo! That's pretty cool.

Anyway... for anyone who knows. All this house hunting for a good deal north of Richmond (so I dont have to funnel 700/mo into rent and my husband is closer to the fredericksburg-DC commuter train) is giving me a headache. Anyone know if Caroline county is a good place to live? If not, and someone could get rid of my headache some other way, that would be decent alternative.

PS but off topic. If you don't like Family Guy, don't even consider attending school with me. Just kidding.

You know, that drawing of you on your facebook page looks JUST like you Koochooloo! That's pretty cool.

Anyway... for anyone who knows. All this house hunting for a good deal north of Richmond (so I dont have to funnel 700/mo into rent and my husband is closer to the fredericksburg-DC commuter train) is giving me a headache. Anyone know if Caroline county is a good place to live? If not, and someone could get rid of my headache some other way, that would be decent alternative.

PS but off topic. If you don't like Family Guy, don't even consider attending school with me. Just kidding.

hahahah yes...the power of Chuck E. Cheese! (just incase you don't know how it works, you sit in front of a camera and it takes a pic of you then Chuck E. pretends to sketch you while the computer prints out a sketch HAHA yea little kids like me are amazed by it)

And i'm not kidding...if you don't like Family Guy, DON'T COME TO VCU!! thankee:D

hahahah yes...the power of Chuck E. Cheese! (just incase you don't know how it works, you sit in front of a camera and it takes a pic of you then Chuck E. pretends to sketch you while the computer prints out a sketch HAHA yea little kids like me are amazed by it)

And i'm not kidding...if you don't like Family Guy, DON'T COME TO VCU!! thankee:D

I'm really glad you clarified. I didn't understand. I guess I should frequent Chuck E. Cheese more often. Ok, so you are saying that is an actual photograph that was made to look like a pencil sketch by C.E.C? Do I have it right?

I'm really glad you clarified. I didn't understand. I guess I should frequent Chuck E. Cheese more often. Ok, so you are saying that is an actual photograph that was made to look like a pencil sketch by C.E.C? Do I have it right?

bravo, woman, bravo :thumbup:

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL IN SCHOOL! hey guys i just want to make sure..we don't need to update our AADSAS right? we can just send our transcripts to vcu...are you all going to send one transcript now from the fall and then one after the spring or just wait until the spring to send one?

hey guys i just want to make sure..we don't need to update our AADSAS right? we can just send our transcripts to vcu...are you all going to send one transcript now from the fall and then one after the spring or just wait until the spring to send one?

If I was in school, I would answer this...but I'm not, so I won't.

Don't mention it. I'm just a helpful, compassionate person who cares about the well-being of others. I help where I can...you just got lucky. :D

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA i appreciate it :thumbup:

Don't mention it. I'm just a helpful, compassionate person who cares about the well-being of others. I help where I can...you just got lucky. :D

hey woman nice sig :thumbup:

It's not so much that I lack initiative as that I spoil the fun of youthfulness of others because I'm so old! My knees are even cracking...hmmm so I'm changing my title. I will now be the Official Wet Blanket of the VCU Dent c/o 2011. I will go from SiM to the dubba dubba dubba dubba dubba-U B of VCU. Is that a copyright infringement?

It's not so much that I lack initiative as that I spoil the fun of youthfulness of others because I'm so old! My knees are even cracking...hmmm so I'm changing my title. I will now be the Official Wet Blanket of the VCU Dent c/o 2011. I will go from SiM to the dubba dubba dubba dubba dubba-U B of VCU. Is that a copyright infringement?

HAHAHAHHA you are amazing i love the WB...i give you permission to use "dubba dubba dubba dubba dubba-U B of VCU"

hey sugar you seem to know your money stuff well hahaha...is it possible to get a loan to pay for an apt monthly? if so help a sista out :D (or anyone else that knows cuz i have no clue) THANKS

hey sugar you seem to know your money stuff well hahaha...is it possible to get a loan to pay for an apt monthly? if so help a sista out :D (or anyone else that knows cuz i have no clue) THANKS

LOL. I'm stressed financially. Leaving a decent job to start back at school is taking a toll...so I've looked into a lot of loan matters. Since you are instate, your tuition is going to be way under the FAFSA loan limit. The unsubsidized portion (majority of the loan) isn't even based on financial need. You can take out FAFSA (or independ. if desired) loans for more than just your education. They can cover travel expenses and living expenses as well. When I was getting my Masters bc I didn't get a full scholarship and stipend (1600/mo)until my second year, I had to take out FAFSA loans. It covered my living (apartment) and tuition expenses. At the time I was making only a $600/mo income teaching labs at VCU.

Oh, and remember that if you get private loans, the deadline for applying is often much earlier than the FAFSA federal deadline of (June 30)

LOL. I'm stressed financially. Leaving a decent job to start back at school is taking a toll...so I've looked into a lot of loan matters. Since you are instate, your tuition is going to be way under the FAFSA loan limit. The unsubsidized portion (majority of the loan) isn't even based on financial need. You can take out FAFSA (or independ. if desired) loans for more than just your education. They can cover travel expenses and living expenses as well. When I was getting my Masters bc I didn't get a full scholarship and stipend (1600/mo)until my second year, I had to take out FAFSA loans. It covered my living (apartment) and tuition expenses. At the time I was making only a $600/mo income teaching labs at VCU.

so how do FAFSA loans work for apt expenses? do they pay the landlord directly every month or do they write me a check every month and then i pay the landlord...im one confused child :scared:

so how do FAFSA loans work for apt expenses? do they pay the landlord directly every month or do they write me a check every month and then i pay the landlord...im one confused child :scared:

They pay the school directly and then give you the remainder you apply for in a check to be deposited into your savings/checking account. It isn't monthly, but I can't remember if it is per semester or annual.

They pay the school directly and then give you the remainder you apply for in a check to be deposited into your savings/checking account. It isn't monthly, but I can't remember if it is per semester or annual.

o yea i get that hahah but what if the apt isn't through the school? how do loans work to pay that off? do you just apply for however much money you need for the apt and tuition and then when they give you the remainder, we just use that to pay off our monthly apt payments?

o yea i get that hahah but what if the apt isn't through the school? how do loans work to pay that off? do you just apply for however much money you need for the apt and tuition and then when they give you the remainder, we just use that to pay off our monthly apt payments?

EXACTLY! I lived in the West End. It wasnt through the school. They give you the $$ after tuition is paid for and you can do whatever you want with it. Get an apartment or blow it on drugs if so inclined :p

EXACTLY! I lived in the West End. It wasnt through the school. They give you the $$ after tuition is paid for and you can do whatever you want with it. Get an apartment or blow it on drugs if so inclined :p

YES! how did you know that's how i roll? :thumbup:

edit: SIKE! JOKE! HAHA FUNNY