VCU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start this thread, but I think only 3 people in this forum are going... this would be koochooloo, jrstephe and myself. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to start this thread, but I think only 3 people in this forum are going... this would be koochooloo, jrstephe and myself. Anyone else?

YAYA ME ME! WOOOHOOO go us! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool Flanagan... details? where are you from, what do you do etc? I'm getting really excited but I'm sure I'll be a little nervous too :)

anybody else out there coming to VCU?? PLEASE POST! i've already found my best friend for LIFE through SDN! :love:

you changed your avatar :(

best friend in life? wow that is some serious stuff..

Count me in for VCU class of 2007.

Members don't see this ad :)
This was my f*** safety school

it's not the exact same one...but will it do? :D im off to picnic now in the middle of january b/c it's freaking 70 degrees today :cool: haha if i find a cooler dancing banana later i shall change it...PEACE!

This was my f*** safety school

Funny...it was my # 1 pick. Anyway, did you get in? PS Watch your mouth... you are supposed to be professional and courteous in here!
::Getting a bar of soap for troll's mouth::
Just wait right there.

it's not the exact same one...but will it do? :D im off to picnic now in the middle of january b/c it's freaking 70 degrees today :cool: haha if i find a cooler dancing banana later i shall change it...PEACE!

I just learned what that banana was all about. My husband started singing "Peanut butter jelly time" after I packed his lunch (He is 36, so I thought it was pretty funny.) I thought he made it up. A few days later, he realized that, so he played the song for me and what was on his computer screen? OMG, it was your dancing banana! Well anyway, I was excited. Back to my western blotting now... on a Saturday bleck! The things I do so we can get our grant proposal out on time :p

I just learned what that banana was all about. My husband started singing "Peanut butter jelly time" after I packed his lunch (He is 36, so I thought it was pretty funny.) I thought he made it up. A few days later, he realized that, so he played the song for me and what was on his computer screen? OMG, it was your dancing banana! Well anyway, I was excited. Back to my western blotting now... on a Saturday bleck! The things I do so we can get our grant proposal out on time :p

HAHAH ok so i don't even know what peanut butter jelly time is..i just thought a dancing banana was really funny

HAHAH ok so i don't even know what peanut butter jelly time is..i just thought a dancing banana was really funny

lol, yeah...I'm still a little hazy on pb & j time. Though, i do second that the dancing banana in itself is some funny stuff.

Does the banana have any other cool dancing moves?

sugar salt - mind if I ask how old u are?

sugar salt - mind if I ask how old u are?

I'm SOOOO old ::cries:: I'm 26. Yeah, I married a guy 10 years older than me. I have a theory, please don't get offended. Here it goes. Women act 5 years more mature than their age on average. Men act 5 years younger on average... so you see, 10 years age diff. is perfect. Pretty much the same maturity level. :p

I'm SOOOO old ::cries:: I'm 26. Yeah, I married a guy 10 years older than me. I have a theory, please don't get offended. Here it goes. Women act 5 years more mature than their age on average. Men act 5 years younger on average... so you see, 10 years age diff. is perfect. Pretty much the same maturity level. :p

I'll definitely buy the women acting 5 years older maturity part. But, I think that's in relation to men. So, 5 years diff. still isnt that bad. My grandparents were 13 years apart.

Argh...guess that means I'm really old too. I'll be 26 when I start d-school as well.

HAHAH no this is so true

I'll definitely buy the women acting 5 years older maturity part. But, I think that's in relation to men. So, 5 years diff. still isnt that bad. My grandparents were 13 years apart.

Argh...guess that means I'm really old too. I'll be 26 when I start d-school as well.

^5 I'll be 27 when I start (turn in February) I don't regret taking time off to get my masters and work in research before dental school. I think I had a lot of opportunities given to me that many people fresh out of college didn't have. What kills me is seeing my friends now, that already have their MD degree. Guess things work out for a reason. So KOM... can I assume that you are considering coming to VCU?

Koochooloo. What is this I saw, a Richmond bash in one of your posts? Everyone knows the best part of Richmond is that I will be there (kidding...not that cocky.) As long as it remains true that you are there, and I am there... who cares that it looks as thought half the city needs to be torn down ;) We will RULE it... MUHAHAHAHA

Koochooloo. What is this I saw, a Richmond bash in one of your posts? Everyone knows the best part of Richmond is that I will be there (kidding...not that cocky.) As long as it remains true that you are there, and I am there... who cares that it looks as thought half the city needs to be torn down ;) We will RULE it... MUHAHAHAHA

AMEN! :cool: and then after we dominate richmond you know what's next...the world....we have 4 years of planning ahead of us

I have an interview coming up, but I'm torn between Minnesota and VCU. I have a lot of family in Minnesota and the U of MN is a great school with a lot of research funding. They have a great balance between clinical and research. Then again, over 4 years I'd save about 150 grand if I stayed here in VA and I probably would opt out of the Air Force then. I'm married too and my wife is going to start medical school so the Air Force probably wouldn't be very conducive to our relationship.

I turn 26 on Feb. 27th. And yeah, I've loved the research experience I've been getting at the pharma company I work for as well. I'm glad that I've seen a bit of what else is out there before cementing in a final career decision. I think the additional perspective we have gained will really benefit us down the road.

awww good luck at your interview.....I hope you choose VCU :D

lol, yeah...I'm still a little hazy on pb & j time. Though, i do second that the dancing banana in itself is some funny stuff.

Does the banana have any other cool dancing moves?

hmmmmmmm i wonder......time to search the net!

by the way i just ordered my criminal background check.....i hope vcu doesn't unaccept me:scared: HA i joke

hey you all wanna start a facebook group? hahah I think we should know what each other look like before we meet in person :D

hey guys, just randomly checking sdn. So what's the total up to now? 5? I'll check back and see what you guys decide on the facebook, someone will have to walk me through it though. See you in July !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, just randomly checking sdn. So what's the total up to now? 5? I'll check back and see what you guys decide on the facebook, someone will have to walk me through it though. See you in July !!!!!!!!!!!!

heyyyyyy...looks like we're up to 6 for sure haha

hahahah ok people make your facebook profile (www.facebook.com) and then let me know and i'll make a group for VCU Dental School class of 2011 and we can already know each other before we go so on the first day of school we can start making fun of all the other kids mwahahaa

Ready...and... GO I'm done

hahah ok so how about you add me cuz it'll be impossible for me to find you lol...go to "search" and then type my name and search within UVA (select UVA under networks)....last name starts w/ an A and my pic is of me kicking a tree...click on me and then on the right hit "add to friends" then i will add you (if i like you) HAHA sike

So Koochooloo. I'm no stalker, but I googled you. OMG. This is what I found... The effect of density on habitat selection among forked fungus beetles (Bolitotherus cornutus). When I read it, I thought it said "The effect of DENTISTRY on habitat selection among forked fungus beetles." I thought, maybe this girl is a little wacko... no part of forked fungus beetles will be affected by dentistry!

So Koochooloo. I'm no stalker, but I googled you. OMG. This is what I found... The effect of density on habitat selection among forked fungus beetles (Bolitotherus cornutus). When I read it, I thought it said "The effect of DENTISTRY on habitat selection among forked fungus beetles." I thought, maybe this girl is a little wacko... no part of forked fungus beetles will be affected by dentistry!

LOL OMG just now when i was reading your post i read DENTISTRY also HAHAHA im weird...yea those beetles had some nice teeth....... :D

count me in for the class of 2011 too!

**Breaking News** The facebook group "VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2011" HAS BEEN CREATED! Search for it and JOIN! :D

count me in too!!! that's 8 now!