VCU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
or, maybe she's one of "America's Most Wanted" !!! yikes:scared:

Uh oh... ::runs, hides in closet::

Members don't see this ad.

duuuuuudezzzz we're on 4 pages! yippeeee my life long goal of getting bigger than the under 3.0 thread is going to come true :eek:

im warning you all now the frequency at which i make posts will be going down due to classes starting again...soooooo just a heads up..i dont want any tears dropping cuz im not paying 100% attention to you..so calm the heck down :D

Members don't see this ad :)
im warning you all now the frequency at which i make posts will be going down due to classes starting again...soooooo just a heads up..i dont want any tears dropping cuz im not paying 100% attention to you..so calm the heck down :D

HAHAHAA... Noooooo, you don't have an ego. :laugh:

Hmmm...my posts aren't recognized...ive posted 2 times...it's STILL on page 4

HAHAHAH mooooooving on to pg 5 come on come on! (i still love you...i just didn't see the VCU thread up in a while..it was hidden)

so, how are my two favorite VCU chicks? (koochywoman & saltysugg)

so, how are my two favorite VCU chicks? (koochywoman & saltysugg)

jr... couldn't be better... can't speak for "koochywoman (LOL)" though. She has been MIA for some time. I hate to alienate, but we may have to disown her if she doesn't turn up soon. Sorry kooch...just the way it goes. ::shrugs:: It's a cutthroat business... It's either us or it's the whole dental instruments hidden around the MCV parking ramp scenario all over again. :( I would hate for it to come to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
jr... couldn't be better... can't speak for "koochywoman (LOL)" though. She has been MIA for some time. I hate to alienate, but we may have to disown her if she doesn't turn up soon. Sorry kooch...just the way it goes. ::shrugs:: It's a cutthroat business... It's either us or it's the whole dental instruments hidden around the MCV parking ramp scenario all over again. :( I would hate for it to come to that.

*kooch runs in panting* I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :cool:

HAHAH we all know I WOULD WIN THE HIDE THE INSTRUMENTS GAME!

ive been really happy ever since the weather's warmed up and that has led to extreme laziness

kooch is never MIA...ive been keeping track of you guys mwahaha

*kooch runs in panting* I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :cool:

HAHAH we all know I WOULD WIN THE HIDE THE INSTRUMENTS GAME!

ive been really happy ever since the weather's warmed up and that has led to extreme laziness

kooch is never MIA...ive been keeping track of you guys mwahaha

I thought I had lost you to some other dent forum. I have been crying for nights on end. Shedding tears....actual tears! Ok, so something REALLY freaky happened. My best friend (that I actually know ;) ) moved from Buffalo to Richmond last year... and this girl ELIZABETH's (if you are out there holla! ::is that what they say now-a-days?:: parents were checking out the house next door to where she lives. They came over to her and asked if she liked the area. Turns out they are buying the place and were going to give one of the apartments to their daughter (Elizabeth...follow?) so according to my friend, they mentioned Elizabeth was starting d-school this year. When my (then excited) friend told them I was from Buffalo and moving down there as well for d-school, her parents said "you must mean sugar and salt?" I guess she admitted to going on her daughters forum or site or something. The curiosity is getting to me, but I was helsa freaked out when I found out people knew me who I didn't know knew me and who I dont know. Follow? I don't know that last sentence could have been more clear. OY!

While I'm not going to VCU...I will say that they did a damn good job at screwing up my NCAA bracket..I had Duke going 2 rounds!! oh well, congrats to you guys by the way.

I thought I had lost you to some other dent forum. I have been crying for nights on end. Shedding tears....actual tears! Ok, so something REALLY freaky happened. My best friend (that I actually know ;) ) moved from Buffalo to Richmond last year... and this girl ELIZABETH's (if you are out there holla! ::is that what they say now-a-days?:: parents were checking out the house next door to where she lives. They came over to her and asked if she liked the area. Turns out they are buying the place and were going to give one of the apartments to their daughter (Elizabeth...follow?) so according to my friend, they mentioned Elizabeth was starting d-school this year. When my (then excited) friend told them I was from Buffalo and moving down there as well for d-school, her parents said "you must mean sugar and salt?" I guess she admitted to going on her daughters forum or site or something. The curiosity is getting to me, but I was helsa freaked out when I found out people knew me who I didn't know knew me and who I dont know. Follow? I don't know that last sentence could have been more clear. OY!

the tears may now cease!

in response to the rest of your crazy post...there's an elizabeth in our facebook group...could that be her?

and yes...holla! is correct:cool:

Oh yes... facebook. I forgot about facebook bc I fear if I view sites I don't frequent 30 times per day or more, my eyes may fall out....so I stick with SDN. It's just safer. This is also the reason I don't travel south of the James River. Not because I fear my eyes will fall out, but unfamiliar territory scares the bajezzus outta me. How do you spell ba-jezz-us anyway? :confused:

and yes... I do believe that is the Elizabeth I was referring to. No need to holla anymore. I hadn't checked facebook since it had 7 members in our group. I had to look up my password and email address.

Oh yes... facebook. I forgot about facebook bc I fear if I view sites I don't frequent 30 times per day or more, my eyes may fall out....so I stick with SDN. It's just safer. This is also the reason I don't travel south of the James River. Not because I fear my eyes will fall out, but unfamiliar territory scares the bajezzus outta me. How do you spell ba-jezz-us anyway? :confused:

and yes... I do believe that is the Elizabeth I was referring to. No need to holla anymore. I hadn't checked facebook since it had 7 members in our group. I had to look up my password and email address.

HAHAHAHAH

man im good

I plan on reapplying to VCU for the 2008 round.. Could you guys please post some stats and other activites that you participated in prior to admission? VCU i s a top pick of mine and I want to do whatever I have to do to get in this time :)

Hey ya'll. I've actually known I'm going to VCU for a while, I just never really took the time to check out SDN. But, I'm actually going up to Richmond March 21-22 to look for housing. Are any girls looking for roommates? If so, e-mail me and we'll talk

[email protected]

Can't wait to meet yall
Lauren

Hey ya'll. I've actually known I'm going to VCU for a while, I just never really took the time to check out SDN. But, I'm actually going up to Richmond March 21-22 to look for housing. Are any girls looking for roommates? If so, e-mail me and we'll talk

[email protected]

Can't wait to meet yall
Lauren

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!
"VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2011!"

im the official advertiser :cool: