This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pineapplecrown

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from VCU?

I applied early decision in August and was deferred to regular decision on September 16th.

Any updates/ stats/ info would be great! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I heard you won't hear anything until after the semester is over so mid december

I am a current first year at VCU, and I know that the earliest people heard back after Early Decision was December 4th (that was me). Then people found out all the way into March so if you don't find out in December, don't fret!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My friend applied early decision and heard about two weeks ago that they were admitted

I am a current first year at VCU, and I know that the earliest people heard back after Early Decision was December 4th (that was me). Then people found out all the way into March so if you don't find out in December, don't fret!

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the info :)

Just wanted to let you all know that they accepted some applicants today, so they started earlier than last year, so be on the look out for any emails!

Just wanted to let you all know that they accepted some applicants today, so they started earlier than last year, so be on the look out for any emails!

Were these applicants only early decision, or both?

Thank you so much for looking out for us! I haven't heard anything just yet.

sweet! considering they took about 10-15 applicants ED and there class size being 54 students that leaves around 40 spots left. I would guess between 600-800 applicants competing for the 40 spots with no interviews, its all about the #'s baby

I got in today to VCU's program! Anyone else! Very excited!

Just curious, how long did they give you to accept the offer?
I have until January 16th. Official mailed offers are going out later this week and you can't send in your deposit until you get that first so no one will probably send their deposit in until next week I'm betting

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so im thinking the next wave of acceptances will go out after jan 16th, after they see how many people accepted.

I also was just accepted to VCU's program! super excited!

For the people who were accepted, did y'all apply ED? Also, what were your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

Just received an acceptance email today (12/15) with a deposit deadline of 1/16. I've been accepted to my top two choices, not sure where I will attend.

Congrats, both schools are great, although I like radfords facilities alot more.

Congrats spongebob! Still waiting over here, with increasingly crippling anxiety.

Congrats spongebob! Still waiting over here, with increasingly crippling anxiety.
Spongebob really went from working at a fast food restaurant to getting into PT school

Btw also anxious to hear back haha

I just received an acceptance from VCU today (12/16/16)! Good luck to everyone and congrats to everyone on their acceptances!

Reactions: 1 user
I received an acceptance email from VCU today (12/16) as well. I will be declining seeing as I have already got into my top choice school, but I hope this gives someone else a great opportunity! Good luck everyone!!! And congrats to all of the accepted students :)

Has anyone heard anything from VCU since December??

Has anyone heard anything from VCU since December??
Their facebook page has 59 members, so that means they are full or almost full since I think they are taking 54 students