Vermont Interview: How did you get there??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exmike

NOR * CAL
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tickets from the DC area are like 5-600 dollars!! Anyone have an alternative way to get there? like fly to boston and drive, or anything else? What did you guys do last year?

Members don't see this ad.

try jetblue. they have flights from JFK to burlington and their prices are really good.

Try hotwire.com and include a Saturday night stay over if possible. That really can drop the price. Consider flying into TF Green in Providence, maybe Albany, or Manchester NH.

Members don't see this ad :)
u might consider flying into jfk then booking a jetblue flight to vt.

Originally posted by skypilot
Try hotwire.com and include a Saturday night stay over if possible. That really can drop the price. Consider flying into TF Green in Providence, maybe Albany, or Manchester NH.

drive 3 hours in a rental from manchester?

Interviewing at vermont looks to kill two days of class.. *sigh*

I was trying to reserve a ticket for Pittsburgh and saw the prices at $500. By playing around with Hotwire I got the price down to $175 with a Saturday night stayover. This means I will spend Sunday hanging out in Pittsburgh and Monday interviewing. But at least I saved $300! You gotta get cheap lodging to make this work though!

i'd just jump on I 95 and go. prolly around 9hrs. to burlington.