Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OMG yay! I have to go tweet about this RIGHT NOW!

?????
sFun_loco.gif
😉

Thanks guys, I'll try and not let you down.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, sheepdog!

I want my pony. It needs to be similar to toothless from how to train your dragon. 😀
Cat-like? So... if cats pretty much equal small horses, and small horses are ponies, then cats equal ponies. Seems like an equivalent trade 😉
 
Night time actions at the speed of light! I need to get off to bed. This jet lag thing is really inconvenient...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You better not, or I'll totally post an embarrassing picture of you on facebook and tag you in it!!

Don't forget to friend request me everyone!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

either a) this is your role (i.e. THAT vet student)

or b) this is in regard to a topic I believe was on the RANT thread?!?!!
 
if DVMDream gets one that turns invisible and flys, I want one that makes ME invisible when I'm on it!

AND I would like it to be sparkly green 😀


That is a great idea!! I want mine to be able to talk and to have a sense of humor.
 
***************
I'm totally kicking myself for not signing up. I'm sure I'll spend just as much time reading. I am cracking UP at sheep and jjohnston!!
***************
 
This HAS to be a role or item effect.

Agreed...this is almost as funny as the drunks in the Hunger Games! Some kind of curse where she can only post about facebook and tweeting and god knows what else (pinteresting?!? thats my new obsession lol!)
 
Agreed...this is almost as funny as the drunks in the Hunger Games! Some kind of curse where she can only post about facebook and tweeting and god knows what else (pinteresting?!? thats my new obsession lol!)

You know I still have not investigated pinterest.
 
Soop, its sad not having you 🙁

***************
Aw, next game for sure! Right now hubby and I ate having a "My Strange Addiction" marathon. There's a lady who drinks her own urine, a dude who picks up road kill, and a lady who eats toilet paper, but nobody who can't stop playing WW! What gives! 😉
***************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doooo it!!! BEST thing ever. I love it and have found so many good recipes and crafty things to do and just useless time wasting things I like to look at!! 😀

UhOh, what would I do then between facebook, WW, and pinterest?

***************
Aw, next game for sure! Right now hubby and I ate having a "My Strange Addiction" marathon. There's a lady who drinks her own urine, a dude who picks up road kill, and a lady who eats toilet paper, but nobody who can't stop playing WW! What gives! 😉
***************

Thats because WW is an addiction that is actually healthy for you 😉
 
I'm back. And almost dead from dancing. I hurt so bad.

I'll be on for a while and then in the morning, but I am shadowing at 9. What's the time difference again for Georgia? Lol I suck at this.. :laugh:
 
UhOh, what would I do then between facebook, WW, and pinterest?

play drawsomething on your phone obviously. 😀 I have lots of useless time wasting activity ideas! I NEED vet school to start and take up my time!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad