Virginia DPT 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from VCU? I see in hear people have been accepted and denied but I still haven’t heard anything yet :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from VCU? I see in hear people have been accepted and denied but I still haven’t heard anything yet :/
Neither have I, nor from ODU. I figure no news is good news since I'm not being rejected

Neither have I, nor from ODU. I figure no news is good news since I'm not being rejected
Same; I’m waiting on ODU they’re my #1 and at this point no news is good news.. I haven’t heard or seen anyone who has gotten a rejection yet from them though. Has anyone heard if they’ve sent out any rejections?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same; I’m waiting on ODU they’re my #1 and at this point no news is good news.. I haven’t heard or seen anyone who has gotten a rejection yet from them though. Has anyone heard if they’ve sent out any rejections?
I saw someone on this site say they received a vcu rejection that’s why I was confused because I didn’t think they sent them this early.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw someone on this site say they received a vcu rejection that’s why I was confused because I didn’t think they sent them this early.
It was probably my post that you saw. I got this (as an attachment on a generalized email) earlier this week.

Attachments

• 36714660-179B-4366-A49A-6AE5AAF7AF77.jpeg
    36714660-179B-4366-A49A-6AE5AAF7AF77.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 128
It was probably my post that you saw. I got this (as an attachment on a generalized email) earlier this week.
So sorry to hear that! :( Good luck to you on the rest of your applications. I’m sure you’ll start hearing good news from some other schools soon!

Has anyone heard back about their waitlist spot from Shenandoah? I had followed up when the asked, but haven’t heard back yet from Ms. Burrow. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back about their waitlist spot from Shenandoah? I had followed up when the asked, but haven’t heard back yet from Ms. Burrow. Thanks!
Do you mean where you place? I emailed a while ago and she told me I was #37 but I asked what it was out of and she never responded.

Do you mean where you place? I emailed a while ago and she told me I was #37 but I asked what it was out of and she never responded.
Thanks for the update. I guess the wording is different at each school I’m waitlisted at, but that’s what I meant. I’ll send a follow up since it’s been since like the 16th/17th.

Do you also mind asking what the waitlist is out of?
I believe the waitlist is out of 250. Thats what they said during the interview. And I requested my waitlist # in January and im # 36. Dr. Turner said the list will be updated in mid February

I believe the waitlist is out of 250. Thats what they said during the interview. And I requested my waitlist # in January and im # 36. Dr. Turner said the list will be updated in mid February
Sounds good! Thanks for the update!

Anyone else hear back from Shenandoah and elect to stay on the supplemental list? I just emailed to do so. I guess whatever happens, happens.

I got admitted to Shenandoah at Winchester and will be accepting my offer.

I am also attending Shenandoah, anybody know if they are going to create a FB group or anything?

Just received my rejection letter from VCU. I figured as much based on the timeline. Good luck to the rest of you!

Has anyone been accepted into Hampton University?
Aside from multiple “We’re still reviewing applications!” emails dating back to February, I haven’t heard from them. Frankly, it’s getting quite ridiculous. I’ve applied to 7 schools, some of whom start in the Fall, and have gotten a decision from all of them but Hampton