You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Virginia DPT 2019-2020
Started by dobsonek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Neither have I, nor from ODU. I figure no news is good news since I'm not being rejectedIs anyone else still waiting to hear back from VCU? I see in hear people have been accepted and denied but I still haven’t heard anything yet :/
ptwannabe94
Full Member
Same; I’m waiting on ODU they’re my #1 and at this point no news is good news.. I haven’t heard or seen anyone who has gotten a rejection yet from them though. Has anyone heard if they’ve sent out any rejections?Neither have I, nor from ODU. I figure no news is good news since I'm not being rejected
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vs_dpt2023
Full Member
I saw someone on this site say they received a vcu rejection that’s why I was confused because I didn’t think they sent them this early.Same; I’m waiting on ODU they’re my #1 and at this point no news is good news.. I haven’t heard or seen anyone who has gotten a rejection yet from them though. Has anyone heard if they’ve sent out any rejections?
It was probably my post that you saw. I got this (as an attachment on a generalized email) earlier this week.I saw someone on this site say they received a vcu rejection that’s why I was confused because I didn’t think they sent them this early.
Attachments
So sorry to hear that! 🙁 Good luck to you on the rest of your applications. I’m sure you’ll start hearing good news from some other schools soon!It was probably my post that you saw. I got this (as an attachment on a generalized email) earlier this week.
kay_predpt
New Member
I’m still waiting to hear back tooIs anyone else still waiting to hear back from VCU? I see in hear people have been accepted and denied but I still haven’t heard anything yet :/
sb23hopefuldpt
Full Member
Same: still haven’t heardI’m still waiting to hear back too
ptwannabe94
Full Member
Just got rejected from ODU
So did I.
soccerprept19
Full Member
Has anyone heard back about their waitlist spot from Shenandoah? I had followed up when the asked, but haven’t heard back yet from Ms. Burrow. Thanks!
Do you mean where you place? I emailed a while ago and she told me I was #37 but I asked what it was out of and she never responded.Has anyone heard back about their waitlist spot from Shenandoah? I had followed up when the asked, but haven’t heard back yet from Ms. Burrow. Thanks!
soccerprept19
Full Member
Thanks for the update. I guess the wording is different at each school I’m waitlisted at, but that’s what I meant. I’ll send a follow up since it’s been since like the 16th/17th.Do you mean where you place? I emailed a while ago and she told me I was #37 but I asked what it was out of and she never responded.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe the waitlist is out of 250. Thats what they said during the interview. And I requested my waitlist # in January and im # 36. Dr. Turner said the list will be updated in mid FebruaryDo you also mind asking what the waitlist is out of?
kay_predpt
New Member
When did you apply? I still haven’t heard anything yetGot waitlisted for VCU yesterday.
Sounds good! Thanks for the update!I believe the waitlist is out of 250. Thats what they said during the interview. And I requested my waitlist # in January and im # 36. Dr. Turner said the list will be updated in mid February
I don’t remember the exact date but it was near the deadline.When did you apply? I still haven’t heard anything yet
soccerprept19
Full Member
Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist at Emory and Henry?
I don’t think anyone in the e&h specific thread has. According to someone who was accepted the cohort is full.Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist at Emory and Henry?
I got admitted to Shenandoah at Winchester and will be accepting my offer.
I am also attending Shenandoah, anybody know if they are going to create a FB group or anything?
If you don't mind sharing, what other schools are you waiting for?i also got my rejection from vcu today
Same herei also got my rejection from vcu today
i’m currently waitlisted at odu and radfordIf you don't mind sharing, what other schools are you waiting for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh okay! Best of luck. I'm on Shenandoah's supplemental alternate list so I'm kinda thinking that it's gonna be a 'No'.i’m currently waitlisted at odu and radford
I'm attending Shenandoah too. Is there a FB group?I am also attending Shenandoah, anybody know if they are going to create a FB group or anything?
Aside from multiple “We’re still reviewing applications!” emails dating back to February, I haven’t heard from them. Frankly, it’s getting quite ridiculous. I’ve applied to 7 schools, some of whom start in the Fall, and have gotten a decision from all of them but HamptonHas anyone been accepted into Hampton University?
pt_chicago
New Member
Has anyone been accepted into Hampton University?
I was accepted back in late March, but ultimately ended up declining my spot.
Oh okay. May I ask why?I was accepted back in late March, but ultimately ended up declining my spot.