Virginia MCAT testing center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strongstar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for websites and threads here about testing center rating. I found kaplan website which does not have the rating on the testing centers that I am considering. I had prior experience with bad testing center. I was wandering whether anyone has taken or has heard about the testing site below:

1. 11547 NUCKOLS ROAD
SUITE B
GLEN ALLEN, VA 23059

OR
2. 894 J. CLYDE MORRIS BLVD
NEWPORT SQUARE SHOPPING CTR
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23601-1303
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking my MCAT in the testing center on Nuckols road :). My girlfriend took her DAT there and said that it was nice and quiet until the lawn mower started mowing (for like 30 minutes). But I suppose this could happen at any testing site. It is a very nice area, so you won't hear any shooting.

I'm taking my MCAT in the testing center on Nuckols road :). My girlfriend took her DAT there and said that it was nice and quiet until the lawn mower started mowing (for like 30 minutes). But I suppose this could happen at any testing site. It is a very nice area, so you won't hear any shooting.

Haha I will agree with the nice area. I actually live by this area of Virginia

It's in the 'best'/newest/richest area of Richmond...you don't have to worry about safety or w/e. I live 1 mile, right down the road from it so I was thinking I would call them and ask if I can come check it out before test day. Anyone else try this? I'm wondering if they allow it.