This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lotus_73

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've also been looking for more information on the SMLP program but couldn't really find much. I just got accepted, so I will most likely go this summer!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?
I've also been looking for more information on the SMLP program but couldn't really find much. I just got accepted, so I will most likely go this summer!

Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?

Thanks! I applied as a freshman with a GPA of 3.78. Got one teacher recommendation and had to write an essay. I'm not sure how competitive it really was, though.

Hey, I got into the SMLP and currently waiting for SHPEP results to see what options I have for this summer.

I there a SMLP group or something?

Hi guys!
Sorry for digging this up after like a year, but for those of you who did this program last summer, how was your experience? I noticed that last summer was their first year running the program, but just curious, was the experience truly worth your summer? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Hey I just got in for this summer, would you happen to be going this summer as well?