VMCAS is not working as of now!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tried to log on and add some finishing touches. VMCAS added some info about how the website is messing up, and my log in is timing out. Anyone else?🙁

We deserve a discount for this sort of stuff!
 
ahhhhhhhhhh glad I didn't wait to the absolute last minute. But I still need to get on, add some things, and submit. GEEZ
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too!! I just need to hit submit!
 
lol, I hear ya! Just doing some last minute tweaking, was planning on sending it in pretty soon here- oh well, maybe tomorrow then!

Horror story: The first year I applied, I sent it in late on the afternoon it was due... do did a friend of mine. But her computer crashed! So she had to drive across town to my house to submit hers on my computer, I think she got it in like 5 minutes before midnight eastern time (we are out west)!! Vet people are such procrastinators!

Yeah, this message made me a little nervous, it looked very different than the usual messages! I've had problems with VMCAS in previous years, but never this much. 👎
 
Btw, they extended the deadline to October 3rd by midnight due to the technical delays.