VMCAS mailing date to schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BuckleyGirl

BuckleyGirl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my app on the 21st, and my "status" says that my application hasn't been mailed yet. I know they send them in batches, and I still have one eLOR that needs to write one, but I was wondering when does VMCAS "mail" them to my college designations???

Thansk!😀
 
I'm pretty sure they don't send it to your designated schools until at least 3 of your eLORS are submitted. That was the case for me, at least, and I think I also read that somewhere.
 
Yes, we will not sent the application to schools until a minimum of three evaluations are received.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad