Volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IlyaR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As someone lacking in this field, would it be wise to wait to send in my applications until I've amassed a respectable amount of hours? Or can I send in my application sans ECs and update it at a later time?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think ADCOMs are more interested in a consistent, long-term involvement with a community service activity. Assuming that you have already begun volunteering, I would just indicate that you are doing such on your primary and enter in the amount of hours per week. Then in secondaries and/or update letters you can include more about your experiences and hint at how much you have volunteered.

I think ADCOMs are more interested in a consistent, long-term involvement with a community service activity. Assuming that you have already begun volunteering, I would just indicate that you are doing such on your primary and enter in the amount of hours per week. Then in secondaries and/or update letters you can include more about your experiences and hint at how much you have volunteered.
Gotcha. Thank you