Waiting and waiting and waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abw

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has everybody heard back from a lot of schools already?

My aacomas was complete july 15, and all my secondaries within a month of that, but i haven't heard a word from any school except nova. i'm definitely not complaining about nova, but i don't understand why other schools have had my app for 4 months and can't decide whether to interview me or give me the heave ho. my stats are decent and nova said i had a very strong personal statement, so what gives? sorry, i'm sick and tired of waiting - i just wish i knew everything now, but then again, don't we all.

Anybody else need to vent?

Members don't see this ad.

Call the schools that you are seriously interested in. Let them know that they are your top choice and see what happens. What is your status at NOVA?

I, too, am waiting. UNE sent me a letter saying everything is complete and under review, and they will get back to me at some point. My stats are good, but my April mcat wasn't great. My August scores were much better, and I figured that's what's causing the delays. As a ME resident I'm guaranteed an interview, it's just a matter of waiting.....(I thought I was a patient person, but this process has begun to show me otherwise!)

Thanks for the help, wannabedo. I shouldn't be complaining cause i have an acceptance at nova, however, it's really far from home and i'd like to see what the closer schools have to say. I've tried calling before, but the only response i get is " we continue to interview between now and (usually may) so you'll hear between now and then" I just gave up on that. Sorry to complain everyone. Kritenoel- i love your avatar, it's cute, good luck with everything!